[3]Ghost In the party

Before i start i wanna say thank you for midnight_diary for the idea of cat costume, dog costume and a cat and dog hybrid! Its so creative ^^
Sadly idk which one to pick cuz, the animal that will be choose for his costume will actually he use as Tender's personality in this story. Just to make it fun :3 so i need you readers to decide.

Alot of story have error as neko/cat :3

I want something difrent but i still love cat ^-^" (this is why i need help)

Cat and dog hybrid actually really good! Its unique but for me its gonna be a bit hard to fuse 2 of the personality but i can try if you want :3

If you read this thank you! I need help! Pls !

Chapter can start now :3

~~~

After while deciding of deciding Dream tought that is wond be a good idea for Tender to be a 《hybrid of cat and dog / puppy /kitty》(You readers can decide AND PLS TELL ME YOUR CHOICE!) Not just cuz its cute but he actually act like it so Dream think it will be perfect and Tender agree to the idea. The work on the costume together, having lots of fun talking and working on it they dream fell asleep on the floor as soon as they are finish. Tender as a spirit doesnt really need so he lift dream up and put him oh his bed then tug him in. As he wait for dream to wake up he wanted to go around to see others from diffrent universes, but now that he is with dream he didnt wanna go far so he decide to look around the au he is in since it is also the first time he enter the this universe...dreamtale.
Before he met dream he always going to diffrent aus he even go to the anti-void and stay for a atleast 2 or 3 days before moving on to the next. But he never show him self to anyone, not on purpose at the least.
He float around seing firelies, trees, and bright stars in the sky, but the further wander the land start to get darker and soon the area around him change... he is in a dead land...no grass, dead trees, dark energy filled the area . But that didnt scare him as he keep going and look around, some how the more he stay and float around the area he start to see abit of beauty is such dark place. Spider web on the trees look like it is shining as the moon light glow reflect on it. The sky seem to be brighter and much more clear to look at as the star and moon seem to be the only thing that glows here. Soon he found him self standing infront of a big castle. Its supose to be scary but some how he feel comfortable at the sight. He turn him self invisible and go inside curious on what might be inside. He wander around the halls and rooms but not bed rooms, he respect others privacy so he stay out. But that change as soon as he got close to the last room. The room have a dark wooden door with a silver knob and he feel a strong negative energy inside. As he go closer and closer to the door he hear a small sound and the closer he got the clearer the sound become.

...Sobs...

...pained moans...

...whimpers...

...then cries...

He heard soft cries from the other side and couldnt held him self back. He go trough it and see Dreams brother. He didnt know his name, he never heard anyone say his name but despite the crying skeleton being a total stranger and have a strong dark aura, he got close and wrap his invisible hand around the others. He give comforting whispers, giving warmth to the others trough his SOUL as he hold the skeleton close. The other stops and start to feel better while start lookinga round to see who is with him but found no one cuz he cant see Tender unless Tender show him self. Tender look around the room find a picture ... "Nightmare & Dream' is writen at the top and on the bottom writen 'Brothers 4ever', he smile as he now know the others name and wipe their tears as he slowly let go. Nightmare notice it as he can feel the precence strongly, he start to shake "Dont-" that word make Tender suprise and stop moving. He look at nightmare with confusion on his face obviously not expecting this to happen or for nightmare to know he's precence, unlike dream. Nightmare stay on his bed still shaking slightly "p-pls...dont leave me alone..." he say hugging his knees. Tender didnt move for a while, unsure of what he have to do, this make nightmare starting to think that he is talking to nobody and that he is just halucinating. But as soon as think that Tender hug him once again but still isnt showing him self to nightmare and whispers "i cant stay but i'll be back" his answer make nightmare smile and soon fell asleep due to him crying the whole night. Tender then lay him down and leaves his room.