[4]In the midle

What i wrote last chapeter was...trash xD
Here is a continuation of last chapter. Hope its not as trashy.

~~~

Its only been a few minute in the party and already regret asking Tender to keep me company . I know how much he dislike attention and now instead of being next to me he in stuck in the middle off the room being serounded by sanses and papyruses also sone toriels and asgores. I try to walk trough the crowed trying to get to tender, he is clearly uncomfortable with this "Tender over here!" I wave my arm up so tender can see whete i am. Not long after that tender hug me and hide under my cape, hugging my back. I look at everyone in the room and the faces i see...most of them are glaring at me. I give them a nervous smile and pull tender out with me, and just when i reach the door someone yell "who ever take Tender away from dream for 10 minutes is gonna get all the candy tonight!!" Everyone then look towards me and Tender. "Oh shoot..." i say to my self and quickly leave with him taking him to a safe au so no one could find him. "Why meee" tender said. I just giggled before answering "maybe we made the costume to cute, and you look cool and unique if you want me to be honest, dark boned the blue lines under your eyes...your eye colors no one ever seen anyone like you! No woder they all like you the first time they saw you" i say to him, Tender blush at what i say and that made me chuckle "lets just...go back home and rest for the night. Dont forget about whatever you,ink and stretch are planning to do tomorrow" he say, i amideatly remember about that. I give him a nervous smile and scratch the back of my skull "y-you're right, sorry i kinda forgot about that" i open a portal back home. I walk trough it with tender following behind me and right when i was about to open my front door i hear tender scream. I turn around to see whats wrong and see outer grabing him by the wrist and pull him to a random portal...oh boy... i go after him and take tender back just to see another sans snatch him from my hand.

This is gonna be a long night...

I keep going after Tender. He just feel really uncomfortable being pulled by diffrent sanses every now and then. This goes on for hours and i finaly got him. I told him to turn invisible when none was looking so when they found me they didnt found him. After everyone left we go back to my house.
I go to sleep once again and i believe tender is wandering around again.

The next day...

"Dream wake up, Dreaaammm .... Dream!" I cover my face with my pillow to block the sound. Tender start poking me but i ignore him "... i got some bibbles..." i quickly jump off my bed " Bibbles?!" I look at him with stary eyes, he giggled and nodded "but ill give you after you eat breakfast, i made you pancakes" he smiled, now i feel bad for not doing it my self. He is my friend he doesnt work for me he shouldnt have, its nice of him to do ao but still "Tender...you shouldnt have, i could've made one my self" he just smile at me amd say "Its not that much of a problem i just wanted to make you something as a thank you" i cant believe how sweet he is. This makes me wonder why would someone as nice as him have a short life. He deserve better "you still doesnt have too...How bout i make you something too? Anything you want" i smile. He smile back looking at me with sparkling eyes "can i just have some of your Chocolate candy?" I admit he is really cute like this but he's a ghost ...he cant eat random food only ghost food right? I look at him smiling yet confused "dont you think the candy will just go right trough you? I mean you are a ghost, not that i dont want to share just want to remind you" he scratch the back of his skull giving me a nervous smile "i actually can... i dont know what type of ghost i am since most ghost dont have a soul anymore because their form Is their soul but me... i still have a living soul. I cam still eat normal food amd get hurt if anything happen to it" i widen my eyes in suprise after what he just told me. Is he serious?! How is that posible? I give him a more confused look, he just say "dont ask. I dont know how its posible either, it just is...lets pretend we never have this conversation and go down stairs before the food get cold" he smile nervously once again. I just nodded and go down stairs to the dining table with him. My mind is full of questions rightnow but i push them aside and eat breakfast. I sat down and started eating the pancakes... this is the best breakfast i ever had... " wow..This is really good! How did you learn to make this?!" He blush slightly from the compliment " I saw some people made them and just add some extras that i tought would make it taste better..." he say to me, i thank him for it and continue eating as i see him take some chocolate candies from the living room jar. He ate alot but i dont mind i have more to refill the jar, he looks really happy eating them so i guess thats his favorite. I giggle at the sight and get up to wash the dishes once i finish eating "uh... Dream, i think i have a problem..." i put the plate down and go to the living room to see whats wrong "what is it Tender?" He was on the ground hugging the empty jar of candy "i think i might have eat to much..." he say looking at me, showing the empty jar. I giggle once again, i couldnt help it he is really cute like this, he's like a baby bone "its ok Tender i'll refill the jar later after we came back from the anti-void. And uh... where my bibbles?" I give him the puppy eyes, he then take out a pack of bibbles and give it to me "thank you!!" My eye sparkles as i eat the bibble. Ofcorse i didnt eat them all i dave some for later and put it in my back. After i finish getting ready i met ink and stretch back in underswap Tender is there too but he's invisible. Ink open a portal to the anti-void "lets go..." stretch and i nodded and follow ink trough the portal. It took a while to find Him in this empty world...once we find him ink was about to speak but he speak first...