two

T W O
B I F R O S T  H I G H W A Y

Thanos grimaced as Omisha carried a large duffle bag over her shoulders. "Are you ready, daughter?"

Omisha dropped the bag at Thanos's feet. "Not sure."

"Have you packed enough clothes? It's a two-week celebration in front of those beings; at least have something elegant." Thanos judged the size of the duffle bag. He didn't like the thought of his daughter socialising with Asgardian first off, although Morrigan had persuaded him to let her go, this once. He'd owed her for a task he set her many years ago.

The only thing she would've brought was her sword, but then she realised she'd have to change clothes. "It's an abyss bag, Thanos; I packed all of my belongings." Thanos's ears perked at the point where she said all of her belongings. A thought of her never returning to the Sanctuary didn't sit well with him. But, even though he wanted to say something, he could see at that moment Omisha was partially excited to attend the Immortal Ball. "Where are Gamora and Nebula. They're supposed to see me off."

Omisha saw the dark light in his eyes, already knowing his answer. "They are currently training. They wanted to come, but they knew their training was more important." The Titan's raw hand draped softly around her shoulders. It was in these moments Omisha wanted to shrug him away and punch him. But, instead, she knew her sisters would've loved to say goodbye to her. "Shall we, daughter?"

"We shall." The two boarded a Q-ship. For the Heimdall to activate the Bifrost, Omisha would need to be in an open space. On the Sanctuary, the Bifrost would puncture a hole in the ship. The Q-ship was to travel to a nearby planet. The citizens of this planet were allies of Valyriate and allowed safe passage for the Titan ship.

Given coordinates for an isolated area on the planet, the Q-ship entered the atmosphere of the planet. The ground was just a grass plain. The ship teleported the two to the ground in a second. Omisha swings her duffle over her shoulder before turning around to her father. "Goodbye, father." Saying father felt like poison killing her throat. She backed up before Thanos could ask for a hug; however, she could not escape the Titan.

"Come here, child." Hiding the feeling of being uncomfortable in the situation, Omisha slowly edged into Thanos's wide arms. The Titan wrapped his tough arms around her frail body for just a moment. Although she seriously disliked the feeling of his skin against hers, the hug made her feel soft and warm inside. He was her father, after all. "Have a good time, and come home soon."

As soon as his grip loosened, Omisha sprang from his body and quickly walked away to open space. She looked up to make sure the Bifrost would not plummet through the Q-ship. The word to make Heimdall operate the Bifrost to allow her into Asgard was 'I'm the Goddess of Life and Death of Valyriate ' in Valyrian. No one else but myself would be allowed to travel in the Bifrost after she said her code, or they'd be singed.

"Nyke se jaesa hen glaeson se morghon hen Valyriate." In a matter of seconds, an electric, multicoloured ray envelops Omisha. For a moment, the Goddess stood in awe of the shimmering colours of the Bifrost. She was mesmerised by the Asgardian portal. She was so distracted. She didn't see Thanos put his hand up to wave goodbye just before she was sucked up into the Universe.

Omisha clung to her bag as she was warped through time and matter. She was flying through a cylindrical rainbow portal. The only sounds she could hear was her heart beating like a drum and the flapping her clothes made as the wind flew past her. She was experiencing something she'd never thought was real.