[45]

Later at night - Mina's parents and squad were gone for a while, so it was Chaeyoung the one who watch Mina while the others aren't there, Mina was asleep peacefully. Chaeyoung could only stares at those perfect figure, the way she sleep, she looks like a princess someone named beauty.

'Minari, please do remember me.' Chaeyoung's tears falls down as he caressed Mina's hand and kissed the back of it.

'It's been 1 week since I last saw your smile. Since I last hear your voice calling my name. Please, just please, do remember me, Minari.' Chaeyoung sobbed, he muffled his own sob in order not to wake Mina up, but he's late Mina was now awake as she heard a sobbing sound.

Mina opened her eyes and looks at her side and found the same guy who said he's her fiancé, he was crying. Mina flinched and pull out her hand making him startled.

"Mina?" Chaeyoung looks up only to found a frowning Mina.

"What are you doing?" Mina asked, frowning.

"I'm sorry." Chaeyoung stood and was about to leave, but before he could do, Mina had hold his wrist very firm.

"Wait." Mina said and Chaeyoung halts, he looks at Mina with raising eyebrows.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" Chaeyoung asked avoiding eye contact with Mina.

"Your name is Chaeyoung, right?" Mina asked, assuring if it's really the Chaeyoung they were talking about earlier. Chaeyoung smiles and nods his head.

Mina released his wrist and she sat comfortably on the hospital bed.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah. sure."

"What are you to me?" Mina asked, her eyes full of questions, she do wanted to have an answer to her question right away. Chaeyoung sat besides Mina and held her hand making her startled a bit.

"Mina, I am your best friend ever since, I became your boyfriend and now... I am your fiancé, Mina." Chaeyoung stated, Mina had her eyes on him, more like reading his mind if he's telling the truth or a lie.

"I'm sorry." Mina mumbles and looks down. Chaeyoung found his hand on Mina's chin, he lift up her face.

"Why are you saying sorry?"

"I'm sorry. There's no Chaeyoung in my brain. I couldn't remember you." Mina uttered as she avoided eye contact with him.

"Mina, it's fine. I will help you to remember me, remember what we have before, remember those memories we have together." Chaeyoung muttered, tears threatened to fall, but he held it. Although it hurts for him that he's the only person Mina forgot about. Though, he's willing to help Mina to regain her memories, his memories with her.

~

"I pity him." Tzuyu said as they peeked at the glass door. They were watching Chaeyoung who was talking with Mina insides her room.

"Don't. He hates it. We'll help Chaeyoung to make Mina regain her memories with him." Nayeon said.

"For now, let us let them talk." Jungyeon spoke behind Nayeon.

"You're right." The whole squad nods their head for agreement.

"How about let's buy snacks for them?" Jihyo suggested.

"Who will gonna pay then?" Dahyun asked. Jihyo let out a giggle.

"Don't worry, Dubu-ya it's not yours. I'm gonna treat you all. So, let's go?"

Meanwhile, Mina was happy talking with Chaeyoung, she feels like she had know him for so long, but her brain cannot remember him.

"I'm happy talking to you, Chaeyoung-ssi." Mina said and flashed her adorable gummy smile. Chaeyoung let out a thin smile as she bow his head lightly.

Chaeyoung was started when Mina suddenly brought her body on him, Mina was the one who initiate the hug, when she released her body, she kissed him on his left cheek.

"I'm sorry." Mina mumble as she smile.

"It's alright." Chaeyoung smiles showing off his dimple. Mina's face turn red, it was like she hadn't kissed someone before.

"Why are you so red?"

"H-huh?" Mina stuttered making Chaeyoung giggled at her.

"I bet your shy? Eh, don't be and no need. I'm getting used to it, you always kissed me on my cheeks."

"Ah.."

"Mina, are you hungry? Wanna eat something?" Chaeyoung asked. Mina shook her head and smile at him.

Just then, the door burst open revealing their whole squad with foods on their hands.

"We bought foods for you, Mina and Chaeyoung." Nayeon exclaimed and placed the foods on the besides table.

"Mina is hungry, I think?" Sana said and she handed Mina the snacks she loves the most, but Mina refused it.

"Why?" Sana whines.

"I'm not hungry."

"Mina, you need to eat, looks at yourself you look thin." Momo mocked. Mina pouted her lips.

"I'm not hungry, Momo-ya. Maybe, ask him if he's hungry." Mina pointed her index finger at Chaeyoung who was sitting at the couch. The whole squad shifted their eyes on Chaeyoung, he just raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Mina said, you need to eat."

"I'm not hungry." Chaeyoung shook his head then glances at Mina who was looking at him with a pout on her lips.

"I know you're hungry, Chaeyoung-ssi, you've been staying here for how long, you need to eat also." Mina scolded. Chaeyoung smiled and afterwards he obeyed her. They were silently eating, until Mina spoke.

"Have you see, Bambam? Why he isn't here? Why he didn't visit me? Does he know I got into accident? Please, tell him, I miss him. I wanna see his face. I want to hug him." Mina said and looks at them. Chaeyoung gritted his teeth, his heart hurts, he stops on chewing the foods, then Jungyeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu looks at him.

Chaeyoung lick his lips and stood.

"Where are you going?" Jungyeon asked. Chaeyoung didn't reply and just beamed and smile before he leaves the room. The four girls startled as they heard the door, someone had closed the door very harsh. They all know who it was. Sana stood and just chase after him, Tzuyu wanted to join Sana, but Sana told him to stay.

To be continued...