34

The next day...

Chaeyoung was packing his things after he pack his things, his phone rang. He checked on the phone caller and Mina's name flashed on the screen.

"Chaeyoung-ah."

"Minari, what's wrong?"

"I miss you." Chaeyoung chuckled at Mina's cute voice.

"I miss you too, my Minari."

"Can I come to your dorm?"

"I will visit you in your house, I'll be there in a matter of minutes, okay?"

"Alright. I'll wait for you. I love you, Chaeyoung-ah."

"I love you too, Minari." Then he hang up the call and he carried his bag and went outside his dorm. Chaeyoung was looking for the land lady and when he found her, he pay her and bid his goodbye to her.

Chaeyoung drove his car off to Mina's house, when he arrived there, he parked his car in front of his house since they were just neighbor.

Mina, on the other hand, she was with her parents, they're watching TV at the living room. Until Mina heard the bell rang non-stop.

It must be him.

Mina excitedly went to the door and twitched the door knob, as the door wide open, Mina received a hug.

"Mina, who's there?" Mina heard her mom shouting who was there. When Mina broke the hug, her eyes widened open seeing the guy in front of her.

"Bam?"

"Hi..."

"What are you doing here?" Mina asked, surprised seeing him there.

"Mina, I came here just to tell you that-" BamBam was cut off when Mina slap him.

"What?! You'll going to tell me that you still love me?!" Mina cut him off. BamBam took a deep breath and released it then he nod his head on Mina's question.

"Mina, I still love you..." Bambam said with a teary eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Mina's dad asked as he saw Bambam in front of their house.

"Go out! Go out! You stupid!" Mr. Myoui raged and pushed Bambam outside the house.

Chaeyoung, on the other hand, he saw Bambam hugging Mina, he was about to approach Mina, but Bambam was quicker than him. Chaeyoung step back and his tears started to fall.

Mina saw Chaeyoung looking at their house, she go out and run after Chaeyoung, but it was too late, Chaeyoung had drove his car.

"Chaeyoung-ah..." Mina screamed and hold her knees. Mina's mom approach her as she notice that Mina standing on the center of the road.

************

2 days had passed...

Mina can't contact Chaeyoung and she doesn't have any idea where is he now. Mina can't stop crying, she didn't blame BamBam either.