1

"Yah.." Mina threw a folded paper on Chaeyoung's window, but still Chaeyoung was still asleep.

"Yah.. Wake up.. We're going to be late if you're just gonna sleep there.. Yah.. Wake up you sleepy head.." Mina shouted through the door.

Mina and Chaeyoung are neighbor, their rooms are just next to each other, it was just an inches away. Mina tried to wake him up, then Mina sensed Chaeyoung was still asleep.

Mina decided to take a bath.

After 20 minutes, she's done and now, she's wearing her school uniform and then she went downstairs and found her maid doing their job at the kitchen.

"Good morning young lady.." The three maids bow their heads and greeted Mina, politely.

"Good morning too, nanny." Mina greeted back at her maids.

"Where's mom and dad?" Mina asked them.

"They're gone minutes ago young lady." one of them replied Mina.

Mina could only nod and give them a thin smile. Though she was sad that today is the first day of school, but her parents wasn't there to accompany her.

"Young lady, want me to accompany you? Your mom and dad told me."

"Ah.." Mina shook her head. "No need.. I can go by myself, nanny." Mina replied, firmly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah.. I'm sure.. Don't worry nanny, I have my best friend with me.. We will accompany each other.." Mina said while chewing her food.

"Alright, young lady.." The three of them bow at her.

Mina stood as she done eating her breakfast, she put the plates on the sink, she said she'll going to wash those plates, but the three maids insisted her not to do it, it's their job after all.

"Nanny's, I have to go.. Bye.." Mina bid her goodbye on her three maids, then she exited the door.

As she went outside, she frowned as she didn't saw her best friend yet.

'Where is he?' Mina's thought as she stands in front of Chaeyoung's gate.

Then Mina heard a cracking door.

"Yah... Chaeyoung-ah.. Faster we're going to be late.." Mina said.

Chaeyoung sigh as he went out the gate. "I know.. Can you stop yelling at me? Though your voice isn't loud, but it's too annoying to me." Chaeyoung said and Mina glared at him.

"Huh? Seriously?"

"Stop it.. You said, we're going to be late, right? So.." He hold her hand and drag her inside the car. Mina didn't care the skin ship, even though she hates it, but when it comes to Chaeyoung, she just let him.

"Get in.." Chaeyoung commanded.

"Where's your driver?" Mina asked.

"I'm gonna drive."

"What?! Oh no. I won't ride with you." Mina said as she went out the car, but stopped when Chaeyoung drag her inside once again.

"Could you stop being paranoid?! I can drive, Mina-ya. Don't worry, I have my driver license with me.." Chaeyoung said as he pull out the paper inside his wallet. It's his driver license. "See that?" He show her his driver license.

"Are you scared?" Chaeyoung asked and without hesitation, Mina nodded.

"feeling doubt?"

"Yes."

"Then get out."

"We're going to be late." Mina protested and Chaeyoung laughed at her.

"Stop doubting me, Mina-ya. I now know how to drive.. Don't worry, you're safe when you're with me." Chaeyoung said and took a hold on her hand and squeezed it, trying to ease her doubt towards him.

"Trust me.. Alright?" Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

"So... let's put this?" Chaeyoung said and buckled the seatbelt.

"Finished.." He exclaimed as he done locking her seatbelt.

"Thank you.." Mina thanked him.

"You're welcome.. Anyway, let's go?"

"let's go.."

Chaeyoung start moving the car forward. They were now heading on their school, it was now their first day of school and they wanted to be early than the others.

To be continued....

It was short chapter for now.. I'm sleepy.