Herro

WARNING: Strong language is present throughout the entire book. Also includes a little bit of romance (not bad though)

I've been in this hell-hole for 11 years. My parents died in a shooting.

*Flashback*

My mom and I were playing chutes and ladders. A man in a mask walked in but we didn't notice him.

He held a gun to my mom's head and pulled the trigger.

With her last breath, she said "I love you."

And she covered me with her body (not like that u pervs). He must have thought I'd just die, because he left me and killed my dad. My brother was nowhere to be seen. Their screams haunted my dreams for days.

*End of Flashback*

Here at Miss Bitch's Oops. Miss. Daisy's Orphanage for Girls, I'm the 'nerd'. In other words, I get punched and kicked and called names every day. Right in front of Miss Bitch. And she does nothing about it.

I have no friends, but my escape is minecraft, and YouTube. My favorite you tubers are all the guys from team crafted, AshleyMariee, and bodil40.

I found a laptop in a dumpster once, and it was in perfect working order. It's the laptop I still use today.

"GIRLS GET DOWN INTO THE ENTRANCE. SOME PEOPLE ARE ADOPTING" Miss Bitch screamed over the intercom.

I put on my "Ty's Foot!" t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

I walked down the stairs, hoping I won't run into the Bitchettes. No such luck.

"Why are you even coming? You're never going to get adopted." Liz (sorry if ur name is Liz) crooned

Then, as usual, I got beat up. They punched me down the stairs, and continued punching me in front of Miss Bitch and the people planning to adopt. Finally, they stood in line and smiled.

The adopters looked at them, then looked at me. They looked familiar.... Then one of them spoke.

"Are you alright?" He asked

Then, it clicked. That was Ty. Like. Team Crafted Ty.

And I fainted. The last thing I felt was someone catching me.