Two Can Play

Things have been rocky for Michael and me ever since he arrived. He's still the same sweet, caring, and loving boy that I fell in love with, but he's also deceptive and cocky. He truly believes that he is better than everybody, but then wants me to have everything that I want. His attitude is impulsive and, if he were a normal human being, a psychiatrist could tell you that he is one hundred percent Bipolar. Mood swings come in almost everyday, one second he's happy and then the next he wants to kill me. It's not that I don't know how to make us both happy at the same time, it's that he doesn't even want to try. He doesn't want to form a unity, or a family, he just wants to be the fucking antichrist with a woman and child at his disposal. I know he wants Layna and me to be by his side, I feel his need for loving and affection, but he makes it impossible for us to give him the love that he needs.

I spend most of my time trying to talk to Michael and act like a normal couple, but I'm still trying to figure out exactly what he's become. I don't know exactly what powers he has gained or what mind tricks he has acquired, but I have learned that he is very self aware of his body. Whether it's satanic rituals or looking at himself in the mirror, he's naked. He gets naked quite often, and mind you I've never seen him naked before he came to the outpost. He's also learned that he is very into sex and various types of pleasure, something that I rarely ever find interest in, it's another roadblock in our relationship. The closest thing that I've ever done intimately was give birth to a half antichrist, I know how weird it sounds. I've never been the one that looks forward to a romantic evening followed by a restless night, quite honestly it doesn't even sound appealing to me, so when I learned of Michael's new hobby I immediately turned the offer down.

With all of this 'being into sex' thing, I've wondered whether or not Michael has done it with somebody else. If he has, I will be immediately jealous and slightly guilty because I do not want to give him the pleasure that he so desperately wants, but I feel as though that he has not committed such atrocities. I could be wrong though, maybe he has been the antichrist whore of the century, I may never know.

With all of the indifferences and the drama that Michael was packaged with, Mallory has been my right hand woman. I'm desperately searching for answers on how to fix us, and the only person who I know won't judge me is Mallory. She has truly been the only friend that I can trust in this entire outpost, and honestly one of the few that I actually like. I feel safe when I talk with her, because I know that she will relate to it in some time of way. I've been telling her mostly everything but being vulnerable is really embarrassing for me and I don't know why. I never felt like I could be vulnerable with Michael, I always had to be the superior, it's like I've lost all of my human traits.

The connection that I feel to her is not just chemistry, it's a gravitational pull, she is like a magnet- much like Michael was. She is a powerful force to be reckoned with, but I don't think she knows it quite yet. I have a feeling that she knows something big is coming, she feels it just like I do.

Everybody else is too blind to see that something is coming, Cordelia. Cordelia will be here and there's no stopping what will happen between her and Michael, and I have a feeling that Mallory will play a major part in this. She has deep-rooted powers that radiate from her aura, I don't know how Michael hasn't detected it yet. There's no way Mallory doesn't know that she has powers, it's like she doesn't even know who she is. She has an angelic vibration that I'm sure anybody can feel from miles away, somehow she will make my mistakes right. I don't know how and I don't know when, but I know that she is the one. I'm not sure how to prepare her, and even if I could she wouldn't understand. In time, she will figure out who she is and she will know the answers to all of my problems.

That's where I am right now, I'm with Mallory telling her all about my husband drama. She's young, but a wise soul, she gives great advice, "You know you could just try to talk to him, right?" She says and I roll my eyes.