I get a tap on my shoulder and Deku points to the floating food. "Oh! My bad!" The food drifts back onto the counter with ease.

Half an hour later we finish the food and bring it to the table. I tap my finger onto my chin right before I remember-
"FORKS!" Deku and Iida laugh at me. I smile and walk back into the kitchen looking for the forgotten forks.

I grab a handful of forks and walk back into the other room. Todoroki takes half of the forks from me and puts them on plates while I do the other side. I finish doing it and bump straight into Bakugou.

His face turns serious and stares straight at me. The room goes dead silent. His hands cup my face as he stares closer and closer.

He pulls on my face and comments with no change of facial expression

He pulls on my face and comments with no change of facial expression. "Her face's really round." I hear Deku choke on his coffee and say, "Wtf.."

I swat his hands away while he laughs. I sit down at my plate and begin eating my cheesy omelet and bacon, with some hot ham.

I clear my plate and bring it to the sink. When I walk back into the room Bakugou and Deku and shouting at each other.

I walk in and smack them both on the back of the head and click my tongue in disappointment. "Idiots." Deku gives me a quick hug along with Iida and leaves after an hour or two of talking.

Bakugou kisses my cheek before disappearing out the door leaving me alone.

----

Hello readers! This is your fellow author, BEWC (big eyed wild child) with a brief description of what happens and what it looks like when Bakugou and Urakaka tap into their suits. Here's some pictures of the colored energy that materializes into their wonderful suits.

 Here's some pictures of the colored energy that materializes into their wonderful suits

The energy surges from the pin, making the suit appear! The energy disappears with their suits without a trace after the pin is tapped twice

----

After an hour or two of cleaning as mich of the house as I could, I decided to go on patrol of a little. I reached the roof of a nearby restaurant that is significantly taller than the rest.

I spot a cloud of smoke poofing out from a building. It was far away, making it harder for me to get there before it bursted into flames. By the time I reached there the flame were out of control.

I catch the eyes of a reporter that seems familiar. He points straight at me and shouts, "Over there! There's a hero!" I turn away from him and spread my fingers out in front of me.

I scream to the bystanders, "EVERYONE BACK UP!" I quickly send a wave of gravity towards the doors causing it to crumble into splinters.

Flames roar out of the doors knocking me back. I cough and walk up to the firefighters. I point to the pile of fireproof blanklet and ask if I can have them.

The firefighter hesitantly gives them to me. I touch them making them as light as a feather only letting then hover. I jump straight into the building with the blankets behind me. I hear a voice.

The voice was scratchy and hoarse. I carefully crept around through the burning hallways. Suddenly the sound of screaming caught my attention I ran into the room and saw a man engulfed in flames with a creepy smile.

I made one of the blankets wrap around his head, and he whipped back and forth trying to free himself. In the meantime I helped the five girls and boys out from the closet that they hid in.

When the flaming man tried following I kicked him in the face with the blanket protecting my foot from the flames. I released the blankets, letting them fall onto the children.

I got them all to the front door and helped him get out safely. I turned back to grab the flaming man but he grabbed me first. I screamed in pain as his fire coated hand grasped my forearm. It burned straight through my sleeve and touched my skin.

I grabbed the fireproof blanket from his head and wrapped it around my fingers, just in time to throw him out of the building. The floorboards cracked under me, making me fall through some of it. I was tired and hurt but I knew I could just stay there.

When a swift motion I hoisted myself out of the hole in the floor and crawled out of the building. The firefighters already sprayed the flaming man and the kids were safely assorted to the ambulance.

I limped out and met the eyes of Bakugou who was soaked from head to toe. He jogged up to me asked with concern, "You fucking alright?! That was a hell of a save. I just fucking got here and you already managed to save five little shits and a big flaming asshole."

I chuckle softly and pat him arm reassuringly, "I'm alright. This hasn't been the first fire I've jumped into." He mumbles about how it should be my last.

When I start to walk over the the kids that I saved Bakugou notices my limp. He casually whispers to me, "Hover. They won't fucking notice." I nod and activate my quirk allowing me to float half an inches off the ground.

As soon as I reach the little kids one of them asks me, pointing to the burn on my arm, "Are you okay Uravity?" I smile and say, "I'm okay. Are you guys feeling alright?"

One of the little boys says with a smile, "I'm brave. I saw the smoke right way!" He puffs out his chest with a smile. One of the girls nods.

Bakugou chuckles and ruffles the boy's hair. "You're gonna fight those fuc-" I clear my throat and he quickly finished with, "fudge....stealing....bad guys?"

He nods so fast he looks like a bobblehead. I hear someone calling my name. I turn around and see the reporter walking over to me.

He takes a picture of me quickly and then with a beaming smile, holds out his hand

He takes a picture of me quickly and then with a beaming smile, holds out his hand. "My name is Alex Jones from Uravity Gravity." I smile back with a handshake.

"My name is Uravity. I've seen your blog around, it seems like it's doing really well." I feel in get really warm behind me and I quickly turn around and whisper to Bakugou, "Relax. It's just a reporter."

Alex asks Bakugou and I, "Are you guys...dating?" Bakugou steps in front of me with a forced smile. "Do you have a problem with that?"

The reporter steps back and walks away as fast as he can. Bakugou holds my hand with a quick squeeze. "You're mine. Only. Mine." I giggle and kiss his hand and shake my head. "So protective."

Third person's POV

Without Uraraka or Bakugou's knowledge, the reporter that was bothering them. had other plans. He scrolls through the photos of Bakugou and Uraraka together and apart. With a smile he posts them on his blog.

Not realizing the trouble he will cause.