(Promo) September

It's been forever since I've posted here, but there's good reason for that. For years I've been writing fanfiction on this site, and I know that's what most of you are following me for, but I've just released the first two chapters of my original novel and I hope you'll check it out!

It's called September, and it's a post-apocalyptic alien invasion story. Here's the synopsis:

Liam, head physicist at Everest Incorportated, will do anything to secure his spot as the company's next CEO... Except his lead engineer can't seem to get the 'future-Nobel-prize-winning' experiment that he designed working properly. Well, if you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself. That's Liam's motto, after all.

... Maybe he should have stuck to physics. Oh well, at least bagel girl is there to protect him from the alien invaders he attracted.

~~~

It's the night of August 31st and Maxine Ferez is gearing up to help out with the biggest day of her sister's baking career, a catering gig at one of the biggest tech companies in the world... Until she wakes up on October 1st in clothes that aren't hers with no recollection of the past month. Apparently, she's slept through an alien invasion, and the human race has been overthrown by a species that has a nasty tendency of enslaving those who don't obey.

Missing an entire month of her memory, Max and... Some random guy she met in a jail cell who shares her memory loss, set out to find the answer to one simple question....

What the hell happened in September?

Before you ask, yes, the title (and only the title) was inspired by The Living Tombstone song but the entire plot is original and the characters are human

The book is posted on my new account EmpressCharlesworth which I've made specifically for original writing. Please ONLY follow it if you're actually going to read what's posted there. I will hopefully continue to post on this account, so don't worry.

And well, since this is an art book, here are some character sketches: