(OC) Worth 100 Soldiers

To go along with my last post of redesigned Hera, I present to you a follow up redesign of my friend's OC, who is Hera's arch enemy.

Meet Stevie Amerath, one of Hera's childhood friends. After Hera turned to theft to acquire supplies for herself and her family, the two of them began to drift apart. Stevie didn't approve of her immoral activities, and therefore their friendship suffered.

Instead, she became interested in combat and martial arts, and masqueraded as a man in order to become a member of the Royal guard. She was eventually found out, but was kept on the team because of her elite swordsmanship.

Years later, after Hera fell victim to the witch's curse, Stevie was hired by the king to assassinate Hera upon hearing that she planned to take over the kingdom.

No powers, just some mad sword skills (she's not bad with a crossbow either). Her superior weaponry and Hera's superior magical abilities make the two of them more or less equal in combat.

Stevie will stop at nothing to take down Hera... But pleasant childhood memories sometimes threaten to get in the way.

Concept art:

Program: DrawCastTime Taken: About 5 hours

Program: DrawCast
Time Taken: About 5 hours