State Championships Pt.2

...For the other team. It ended with a final score of 2-0. We had won gold.

The seconds ticked down slowly, I kept glancing at the ref for the final whistle. When it did, it was like a bomb went off, everyone threw their hands and what ever was in their hands up. Coach Rivers screamed and threw his coaching board up, I threw my gloves off and took my cleats off like everyone else. I looked at Jen and we grabbed the water bucket. We ran over to Coach Rivers and dumped it over his head. We all laughed. Eventually we had to calm down for the medals, and then the pictures, but this was truly the best moment off my life.

My brothers were there to celebrate and even my mom. I hugged them all and we got pictures with the trophy and banner. Then Coach started talking,

"Attention everyone, our MVP of this game goes to Jen!"

I cheered really loud for her. I was hoping that coach would recognize my hard work and determination but Jen definitely deserved it. It would also stand out a lot to the scouts.

"We are now going to announce the MVP of the tournament. This person is Allyson Cooper," the announcer said.

My jaw dropped, I couldn't believe it. I ran up and grabbed my award and thanked them. Then I went and celebrated with my team.

A/N- short chapter but only because it's part 2.