Did I want to?

            Hell yes.

            But I wasn’t sure if Jason wanted to. I walked out of the bathroom, nervously. Jason was going to take me home. I walked outside and Jason was on his phone, his back to the restaurant. I went up from behind him and whispered, “Boo.”

            “You scared me!” Jason exclaimed, jokingly. He wrapped one of his arms around me and my heart started beating fast and I snuggled into his chest, breathing him in. I could get used to this, I thought and that scared the shit out of me. I didn’t want the night to end. I wanted it to go on forever. “What are you thinking about?”

            No way was I about to tell him that I never wanted this night to end. I didn’t want to sound like some clingy, pathetic, obsessed girl. “The sky is just really pretty,” I lied.

            “Liar,” Jason rolled his eyes.

            “Am I?” I smiled, pulling away from Jason and standing in front of him, tauntingly.  

            “Fucking oath you are.”

            “I guess you’ll never know.” I started walking, turning around briefly to ask, “Where’d you park?”

            “Other way, you loser.” I blushed and started walking the other way with Jason. Jason laughed, “You blush over everything.” I glared at him. “Relax, it’s cute.” I think it was safe to say that I blushed even harder and Jason laughed even harder.

            In the car Jason asked me, “Are you still hungry?”

            “Nah.”

            “Well I am.”

            “Alright…”

            “I’m going to take us to a 24 hour diner that has the best ice-cream. Okay?”

“Okay.” I tried to keep a straight face but inside I was so happy that I’d get to spend more time with Jason. I didn’t want the night to end. I wasn’t ready for it to end and to be honest; I don’t think I’d ever be ready for tonight to end. I had so many questions.

            Would I see Jason again?

            Hopefully.

            “How’d you find this place?” I asked as we made our way to a booth. It was a cute little Diner and apart from us, there was only a middle-aged man sitting at the counter.

            “I live close by and when I was younger, we used to always come here for dinner. I’d always get ice-cream.”