Chaeyoung wasn't there, he visited his Magic shop his staffs were worried about him for being not around for 1 week.

"Brother."

"Matt, how's the shop?"

"It's fine, brother. All of us were doing fine here. How are you? You look tired and stress." Matthew notices his body.

"That's great, Matt. Please, do your job, I will not be around since Mina wasn't awake yet."

"How is she anyway?" Matt asked.

"I told you, she's still asleep." Chaeyoung replied with a sarcastic tone, Matthew just nod.

"Uh. I hope she's gonna woke up soon. Tell her, get well soon." Matthew said and patted Chaeyoung shoulder. Matthew left because he need to do his job as Chaeyoung's worker. Chaeyoung went to the empty chair and sat there, his back touched the back of the chair, he was ruffling his hair and when he was about to close his eyes, his phone vibrated on his pocket.

He didn't check the caller Id and just answer it right away.

"Hello?" He lazily greeted.

[Chaeyoung-ah, where are you?]

"Shop." He replied followed by a small yawn.

[Come here, Chaeyoung-ah. You'll gonna be happy once you came here.]

"Why? Is she awakes now?" Chaeyoung's voice turn into active and his sleepy mode faded and he smiles vigorously.

[Yeah. Come on, come here, she's gonna open her mouth now.] Sana informed on the other line, her voice sounded very happy. Chaeyoung smiles and hang up the call.

"Matt, I'll be gone for how many days, please take care of the shop."

"I will brother."

"Thank you, Matt. You're the only one I trust the most."

"I'm fluttered. Go now, Mina must be waiting for you to visit her."

~

Meanwhile, the doctor removed Mina's oxygen and he was now checked Mina's condition.

"She's fine now. You can talk to her now." The doctor said and exited Mina's room.

"Mina-chan." Sana hugged Mina, carefully, in order not to touch her wounds and bruises on her body.

"Sana-chan." Mina mumbled, weakly as she patted Sana's back.

"Mina-chan, do you remember us?" Momo asked, curiously. Mina nods her head and looks at them one by one.