Chapter 20 That Should Be Me

Start from the beginning

"Hello?" My mum answered.

"Mum! It's Claud!" I said.

"Claudette! I miss you so much, love!"

"I miss you, too, Mum! The boys boys got me a new phone, that's what I'm calling from, in case you were wondering...Do you want to video chat me? I can have Abby bring over her laptop?" I asked.

"Oh, that would be great. It's not the same, just talking to you!"

"I know, it's not...Okay, I'll text Abby and have her bring it over...Love you!"

"Love you too, bye!"

"Bye!"

I hung up the phone and found Abby's contact:

'To: Abby

Hey Abs, it's Claud! The boys got me a new phone <3 do you mind bringing your laptop over to the house so we can all Skype or something? Luv ya!'

A minute later, I got a reply:

'From: Abby

No, I'd rather not bring my laptop over and SKYPE WITH THE MOST FAMOUS BOY BAND ON EARTH!!! I'll be there in 5!'

'To: Abby

Ok, thanx love!'

She didn't reply, most likely she was running full speed to my house.

Liam created a Skype for me, and I texted Abby my username:

'To: Abby

My username is "Claudia M"...creative right?'

'From: Abby

"Abby S. Malik"...Hope you don't mind I married your brother without telling you...or him...'

I laughed. Oh, Abby.

'To: Abby

Not a prob lol'

The computer made a noise, and I saw I had an incoming call from none other than "Abby S. Malik".

"GUYS IT'S STARTING! COME ON!" Danielle screamed.

***Niall's POV***

I laid on my bed, just thinking, about Claudia, mostly. Why didn't she like me? Maybe I just caught her by surprise, and that's why she didn't kiss me back. She had to like me. I liked her.

Danielle screamed from downstairs, "GUYS IT'S STARTING! COME ON!" What was starting?

I went downstairs and saw the most beautiful girl on earth appear on the computer screen.

I thought Claudia was pretty. And she is, don't get me wrong, but this girl took beauty to a whole new level. She had curly red hair and blue-green eyes. Freckles were scattered across her face and she was wearing jean shorts and a green tank top that said Nike on it. Wow. She smiled and I saw that she had yellow and pink braces; not like me, I was too ashamed to get the colored ones and got Invisaligns instead. Even with clear braces, Directionaters still saw them in close-ups and made fun of them. I never saw a girl rock shorts and a tank top so perfectly before. Just wow.

***Eleanor's POV***

I was still in a bad mood. Watching Louis throw Claudia over his shoulder didn't help any. It reminded me of a song:

"That should be me holding your hand

That should be me making you laugh

That should be me this is so sad

That should be me that should be me

That should be me feeling your kiss

That should be me buying you gifts

This is so wrong

I can't go on

'Til you believe that

That should be me

That should be me."

Yeah, that's right, I'm a Belieber. Maybe if things go south from here with Louis, I'll date Niall...

Oh, who am I kidding?! If I ever break up with Louis, I will most likely curl up in a ball and DIE. Life would never be the same without him.

I know I'm probably overreacting. I mean, it's not like I caught them kissing or anything. The song is an exaggeration...but still. That should be me.

Author's Note

Awww Eleanor! :'( Breaks my heart... That song is so sad, but pretty good for this situation.  BTW, Eleanor and Louis are still together, she's just jealous of his close relationship with Claud and worries it will turn into something more. :O The song is "That Should Be Me" by Justin Bieber. It's not my favorite song, but it's pretty good. I linked the music video it on the side, if you look. (It's not the official music video, just a lyric one cuz I don't like the real one.)

Please fan, vote, and comment! Love you!

-K<3