The Other One .

-Manny's POV

I Laid Across The Bed Watching Tv While Glancing Into The Bathroom . I Had Never Seen A Ass So Perfect . It Was Beautiful , Yellow , And Plump Just Like I Like Them . I Couldnt Wait To Get My Hands On My Mistress . I Kept Looking Begging For The Time To Past . It Was Only a Few Minutes Until I Was About To Do Things I Been Wanting To Do All Day . I Made Sure I Brought My Suitcase This Time . I Forgot It Lastime But You Know Of Course Phaedra Didnt Notice . She Was Always Too Busy Trying To Plan The Perfect Life . I Was Never a Family Man , However , That Didnt Bother Her . She Accepted Me Along With My Good And Bad . I Started To Feel a Little Guilty For a Few Seconds . That Is , Until My Sideline Came Into The Room Shaking And Bouncing Everywhere , Slowly Showin Off That Firm , Juicy Ass . Doing Everything From Making Em Bounce , To Makin Em Clap . My Erection Grew Harder And Harder With Every Shake . I Wanted To Be Inside So Badly . I Stayed Calm Tho , Because I Knew It Would Be Worth My While . It Always Was , And Has Been Since High School . So I Let Bae Do The Rest Of The lil Dance . Eventually The Dance Turned Into My Baby Walking Over To Me Shoving My Penis Into The Wettest Mouth In LA . Slobbing , Sucking , And Licking All Over It For Hours . I Found Myself Grabbing The Sheets , Rolling My Eyes In The Back Of My Head , And Gripping The Head That Was Laid In My Lap Giving Me The Best Pleasure I Had Ever Received In My Lifee . Hours Later , I Had Squirted Everywhere . From The Beautiful Facee That Was Catering To My Manhood , To The Ass That Was Placed On My Dick Afterwards . I Was Still Horny , But So Exhausted After That First Nut I Just Laid There On My Back . Instantly , I Was Introduced To a Different Hole . I Laid On My Back Watching All That Ass Bouncin Up And Down On My Dick I Tried My Hardest To Hold It In . But Soon Enough , 30 Minutes Later , I Had Cum All Over The Sheets And That Ass Of Course . I Just Couldnt Get Enough . As I Walked Into The Bathroom , A Pic Of Phaedra Fell Out My Pocket Onto The Floor . I Was In Such a Rush I Didnt Even Bother To Pick It Up . Its Not Like It Was a Secret That Im Married . 30 Minutes Later I Was Fresh Out The Shower , Grabbing My Suitcase , And Out The Door . I Went Back To Get That Photo Of My Wife But It Was No Longer There . It Was Obvious That My Secret Lover Had Done Away With It . Of Course You're Gonna Hate The Wife Of Whom You're In Love With . I Headed Home Earlier Than Yesterday . I Didnt Wanna Hear a Word From Her About My Timing Because I Started Not To Come Back Home Til Tomorrow Anyway .

Before I Walked Into My House , I Made Sure Every Trace Of My Love Was Gone . The Scent , The Lipstick , Blonde Hair , Or Anything Else For That Matter . Phaedra Could Never Know , Nobody Could.... Even If I Wasnt Married .