Unanswered Questions .

I Woke Up Around Maybe 4:00a.m To Get Something To Drink . I Had Been So Thirsty Lately It Made No Sense . I Slowly Got Out The Bed Trying To Avoid Waking Andrew . Once I Finally Got Out The Bed , I Sped Into The Kitchen And Pulled My Whole Carton Of Cranberry Juice Out , Drinking With No Cup .

I Was Absolutely Dehydrated . I Stood There In The Middle Of The Floor Drinking For , Maybe About A Minute Or Two . Eventually , I Put The Carton Back Into The Fridge , And Slowly Closed The Door . As I Started To Walk From The Fridge , I Froze Dead In My Tracks . I Felt Something , Better Yet , Someone . I Really Couldnt Explain It. Its Likee , I Felt Someone's Presence . . . But I Couldnt See Anyone .

Its Very Hard To Explain , More Like . . . You'd Have To Be There To Understand It . I Took a Step Forward , Paused Again , And Slowly Turned Around . My Heart Literally Stopped For a Second , I Immediatly Became Cold . It Was Someone I Knew I Would Never See Again . But There She Was , My Trudy .

It Seemed So Unreal . I Looked a Little Closer , Walked Towards Her , And Reached For Her . She Stood There Motionless . I Grabbed For Her Again , Walkingg Closer . She Didnt Move , She Didnt Speak . Just As I Walked a Little Closer , I Saw a Tear Fall Down Her Face .

Without Thinking , I Tried To Wipe Her Tear . It Only Takes About a Split Second To Blink . But Somehow , That One Blink Seemed To Last Forever . . . Because When I Opened My Eyes Again , She Was Gone . I Rushed All Over The House Lookingg For Her . No Sign Of Her At All . I Screamed Her Name , No Answer . Just Then , I Heard a Sound Outside . I Ran Out There As Quickly As Possible .

Looking Through My Backyard , I Had No Choice But To Run Through The Bushes After Her . Most People Wouldve Been Scared , But Thats My Heart , I Had No Reason To Be . After Hours And Hours Of Searching , Still No Trudy .

I Stood There , On The Other Side Of The Bushes. . . Lost . Why Didnt She Want To Talk To Me? What Really Happened With Her Death? Did She Hate Me For Not Ever Finding The Killer? This Whole Situation Has Been Overwhelming For Much Too Long . How Did , Cranberry Juice Turn Into a Scavenger Hunt ?

I Was Tired Of Everything . The Lies , Mystery , Being Sneaky , All Of It . I Was Weak , Sleepy , And It Was Late As Hell . No More Searching For Trudy , I Couldnt Do It Anymore . Soon As I Started To Walk Back Towards My House , I Stopped Dead In My Tracks . What Was He Doing Here? Manny Was Standing In The Center Of The Woods , Giving Me Looks That Could Kill . I Looked Away For a Second , Wiping My Eyes . He Couldnt Be There . There Was Nobody Standing There . Or Maybe He Left . Either Way , I Was So Confused I Didnt Care .

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" I Yelled As Someone Grabbed My Shoulder From Behind , Shaking Me . Continously , No Matter How Much I Yelled "STOP" . Throughout All The Screaming , I Failed To Realize My Eyes Were Closed . "CALM DOWN PHAE" Andrew Yelled While Grabbingg Me Tightly . I Opened My Eyes , Took a Deep Breath , And Looked Around . My Fiance' Was Squeezing Me . . . Asking Me All Kinds Of Questions . He Was So Concerned About Me.

That Dream Really Was An Eye Opener . My Sister Really Needs Me . There Is So Much That I Have To Figure Out , For Her , For Me . We Truly Needed Closure . "So U Just Gone Ignore Me" Andrew Said Panicking . "Oh Im Sorry Baby , I've Just Been Thinking Alot Thats All" . I Laid On His Chest Explaining The Whole Story To Him Until I Dozed Off .

The Next Morning I Woke Up To Breakfast In Bed . My Baby Knew Me Too Well . He Was Always Here , Even At My Worst . We Laid In Bed Talking , Eating , Watching Tv . I Didnt Have To Lift a Finger .

Moments Later , I Decided To Get In The Shower And Get My Day Started . I Slowly Got Out The Bed Trying To Hold On To This Big Belly Of Mine. I Got All My Stuff Together And Got In The Shower . It Felt So Good To Finally Relax . I Started From Washingg My Hair . . . On Down . As I Looked Down To My Feet , There Was Mud Everywhere . If This Was a Dream , Where Did This Mud Come From ?