The Chance Of a Lifetime

After Weeks Of Planning , We Had Finally Come To a Decision . I Had Already Given Birth , Gotten Married , Had My Honeymoon . I Was Truly Happy , But This Manny Situation Was On My Heart Deeply . I Had To Do Something To Get This Weight Off My Shoulders . If It Meant Putting Him Into Jail Or Ending His Life . Something Had To Be Done .

I Was Thinking That Going To The Police Was The Perfect Choice. However , My Husband And Ronnie Had So Many More Plans For Manny . Eventually They Even Had Ty'eese Part Of It ! She Was More Than Happy To Join . I Never Pictured Myself To Be This Type Of Person . But After Hours Of Discussing The Do's And Dont's , I Agreed As Well .

To Celebrate , We Went On a Double Date . We Shopped For Outfits , Went Home To Get Dressed , Went To The Movies , Went Dancing , And Then Out To Dinner . It Was a Blessing That Our Parents Agreed To Keep The Children For The Weekend Because We Not Only Needed Time For Our Plan , But We Also Needed a Break . I Was Worn Out .

After a Evening Of Fun , We Said Our Goodbye's To Ronnie And Ty'eese . Tha Whole Night , My Husband And I Went Over The Plan Over And Over Again . I Was Down For It But Nobody Knew How Nervous I Actually Was . What If We Got Caught , What If Manny Caught Me , I Was So Worried . Anything For My Sister , Tho . It Had To Be Done , There Was No Turning Back At This Point !