A Risky Solution .

Drew's POV

"Im Fine Baby , Everything Went Well . My Parents Aren't Upset With Me . We Went To Trudy's Gravesite And Has Closure . Thank You For Respecting My Wishes For You To Stay Home . Im Gonna Stay Here Maybe Two More Days And I'll Be Home . Call You In The Morning , Goodnight I Love You"  I Read On The Way To Work . I Had Gotten Tired Of Blowing My Fiancé Up So I Eventually Fell Asleep . I Was More Than Happy To Wake Up With a Reply Because I Was Worried . Im Glad Everything Turned Our Right Between Her And My In Laws .  She Was So Stressed Which Wasn't Good For The Babies . I Kept Telling Her Not To Worry Because I Had Known Her Parents Since I Was a Child . They Were Loving Forgiving People , But All At The Same Time I Never Looked At Phae As The Person In The Wrong . I Fully Blamed The Killer  , Manny .

All Day At Work I Had Been Thinking About How I Was Gonna Repay Him . Phae's Parents Believe That God Will Serve Him His Justice , But I Honestly Feel Like , If He Cant Spend The Rest Of His Life In Jail , I'll Make Him Wish He Was There . Ever Since The Day In The Garage I Had Been Thinking Of a Plan . After Days And Days Of Putting So Much Together , Talking To Ronnie .... I Knew Just What To Do . There Was No Writing , Texting , Or Phone Calls For This Plan . We Only Discussed It Face To Face , Because Lord Knows If It Ever Got Out To Anyone , Our Lives Would Be Over .

However , I Knew This Was Gonna Work . I Ran It By Ronnie Plenty Of Times And He Was Down . I Already Contacted That Rat Tracy Too . He Had No Choice But To Be Apart Of It Or He Was a Dead Man. Don't Get Me Wrong  , I'm Not Usually Like This . But I Will Do Anything For The Safety Of The Woman In My Life . Manny Has Done So Much Back To Back And We Just Cant Sit Around Allowing It Forever .

I Met Up With Ronnie And Tracy After Work . Let Me Remind U , I Do Not Like HIM . He Is The Enemy , But We Needed Him To Do The Job . He Was Hurt By Manny Too , We Had To Keep Reminding Him Of That . He Was Down For Whatever , Plus He Wanted His Life . We Discussed The Plan And Everybody Knew Their Place . Now All We Had To Do Was Wait For The Right Moment , The Right Day , The Right Time !