chapter 6

Sorry for taking so long to finally update up here you go and I hope you like it 😀

~2 month time skip now only 1 more month left

Naruto POV

I woke up again and it was 2:00 in the morning. I was not feeling to good, my back and my feet were killing me. Kurama said it's because it is my body getting ready to give birth sometime next month but that doesn't make it any less painful and annoying. I couldn't get any sleep so I got out of bed and went into the kitchen to make some tea and hopefully help relax me aching body. I was sitting at the table drink my tea in the dark with only the moon light from the kitchen window. It was nice the silence with only me and my baby. I rub my belly in love and affection. Naruto: "I love you my little kit you are  the best thing that as happened to me and I hope that I can make a good mother for you. I can't wait to be able to meet you and your Daddy. I love you baby kit."

Sasuke POV
I woke up at 2:00 in the morning and to find the bed empty so u got up and went to see wherever my dobe went. I walk into the kitchen and I found him talking to the baby I hear him say  Naruto:" I love you my little kit you are  the best thing that as happened to me and I hope that I can make a good mother for you. I can't wait to be able to meet you and your Daddy. I love you baby kit." I walk over to my done and wrap my arms around him and kiss his cheek. Sasuke:" hello love how are you doing" Naruto jumps up and smacks me across the face. Naruto: " OMG Sasuke I am do sorry I didn't mean to snack you, you just scared the hell out of me and I... I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" as he was apologizing I looked up and saw that he had tears build up in his eyes. Sasuke:"  hey hey hey it's okay it okay I know you didn't mean to hit me it was my fault for sneaking up on you, I'm sorry. It's okay it's okay." I say as I hug my dobe and rock him gentle to help calm him down. Naruto:" damn hormones are messing with me and I haven't been getting much sleep lately because my back hurts my feet are really hurting me and I couldn't get a sleep cuz the baby keeps moving and I know it's because kurama told me that its just my body getting ready for the birth but I'm just tired and I want to go to sleep but my back hurts my feet hurt and it's hot and it's stuffy and I can't get comfortable this baby bump makes it to where I can't sleep on my stomach without hurting the baby and you know I don't want to hurt my baby my baby is my baby but it's also your baby and so I have to sleep on my back and everything hurts. I'm always hungry but for weird things, ramen doesn't taste as good as it usually does anymore have to go to the bathroom like every two minutes also my chest hurts because my boobs are growing so that I have milk to be able to feed our little kit and that hurt like a bitch.(sobbing) I... I don't know w-what to d-do." Once he is done with his little rant I rub circle on his back to help relax and to calm him down. I knew being pregnant was bad but I didn't know that it's was like this. Sasuke:" hey it's okay I know that your not very comfortable at the moment but just you wait next month when you have our little kit you will forget about all of this once you look into the baby's eyes for the dist time. I promise it will get better you're just going to have to wait just a little bit longer okay can you do that for me dobe?  He nods as I continue to rub his back and relax his body. Soon his breathe evens out and I know that he is asleep, I carry his back to our bed and gentle sent him down. Once I set him down I go over to turn on the AC to help cool the room down so that he can sleep a little more comfortable.i soon join him back in bed and it is now 3:30 am and I don't care I am tired and my little dobe need me so I climb back it and wrap my arms around him and pull him closer to me. I fall right back to sleep with Naruto and our baby.

~Time skip still Sasuke POV

I woke up at 9:00 am, I looked over to see if Naruto was still asleep. He was so I decided to get up and take a quick shower to get ready for the day Sakura Sayed would help me with the surprise nursery that I've been working or for Naruto. I get up and he'd to my side if the closed to pick out some close to wear then head to the bathroom to take a shower. 30 minutes later I am done and ready to go i head down to the kitchen to see Naruto up and making g so breakfast for us. I wake up to him and wrap my arms around his waist. I kiss his cheek Sasuke:" good morning dobe did you sleep well?" He leans into my embrace before going back to cooking Naruto:" why yes I did one of the most pleasant sleeps I have had in while thank you teme." Breakfast is almost ready could you please set up the table?"  I smile fondly and do as he asks Sasuke" sure this dobe". Once I was done setting up the table and we both sat down to see some waffles bacon and eggs with a side of fruit. we both started to cleans up the kitchen, once we where done it was 10:45 am and I had to get going to meet Sakura for our planning to finish up the nursery. Sasuke:" okay Naruto I'm going to head out I have to go and meet Sakura for something that she my help picking for Inu as her anniversary present I don't know but I'll be back around 1:30 or so do you want or need anything while I out? Naruto was sitting on the couch reading a book. Naruto:" yes could you get me some salmon and some asparagus for dinner oh and popsicles please and thank you love you be safe to say that I said hi but be back before 3" I laugh and walk over and give him a kiss before heading out.