Chapter 3

Sasuke picks up Naruto and he runs to Lady Tsunade. They arrive and Sasuke puts him down on a bed as Lady Tsunade examines him. A couple of hours later Lady Tsunade walks into Naruto and Sasuke's room and tell. Lady Tsunade:" well I got back your test results and I have to ask you something first Naruto? Naruto:" what is it Grandma Tsunade?" Lady Tsunade:" have you and Sasuke had sex recently.?" Sasuke:" yes we have but what does that have to do with why Naruto got sick?" Lady Tsunade:" Look I don't know how to tell you this but Naruto your pregnant and Sasuke you're the father. Sasuke:" what how can Naruto be pregnant he's a man, men can't get pregnant." Lady Tsunade:" Sasuke do you know what you are..your an alpha." Sasuke:" yes I know that I am an alpha most of my family is an alpha but i already knew that." Lady Tsunade:" Naruto do you know what you are?" Naruto:" No i don't" Lady Tsunade sighs and put looks at Naruto Lady Tsunade:" Naruto you're an Omega." Sasuke:" WHAT!! Naruto's an Omega????" Lady Tsunade:" yes Sasuke Naruto is an Omega and your going yo be a father. Naruto:" uhh Grandma Tsunade what is an Omega?" Lady Tsunade:" An Omega is a person how can produce offspring or have children regardless of their gender and once a month they will go into what is called a heat cycle and they give off an aroma called pheromones and attract any alpha that can smell it. Once an alpha gets a whiff of the aroma their instincts want to have sex with the person and ultimately become there mate for life." Naruto:" so how do they become mates for life?" Lady Tsunade:" well the alpha will bite the back of that person neck as a symbol of ownership." Naruto then rubs the back of his neck remembering that Sasuke had bitten tha neck of his neck last night. Lady Tsunade:" well I'm going to let the two of you talk I will be back to dismiss you from the hospital." she walks out the door and closes it behind her. Naruto and Sasuke sit in the room not saying a word to each other they are just lost in thought. Sasuke:" so what are we going to do?" Naruto:" what do you mean Sasuke?" Sasuke:" I mean are we going to say anything to the others like Sakura, Hinata, Kakashi Sensei, and all the others? Naruto:" I don't know Sasuke I don't know what to do or what to think." tears start to form in Naruto's eyes as he gets his clothes on. Sasuke walks over to Naruto and kneels in front of him. Sasuke:" Oi why are you crying Naruto?" Naruto:" looks you have had a family and you know what it is like to have a mom, dad and a brother I have never had a mom or a dad so I'm scared Sasuke I don't think that I will be a good "Mother" to this child because since I was born everyone in the entire village hated my guts and i never knew why until I was older. Look Sasuke I may not know the pain of loosing my parents but you will never know the pain of never knowing your parents and then to have the whole village hate and doesn't want to talk, touch or even be near you. To avoid you like you some kind of virus." he says as he cries even harder. Sasuke:" you're right Naruto I will never understand what you have gone through but i think together we can make the best parent ever because we will Naruto. Sasuke gives Naruto a kiss on the lips and helps him up off the bed. Naruto:" okay so what do you think we should do? Do we tell everyone or keep it a secret until the baby is born?" Sasuke:" I think we should tell everyone but not right now we will tell them later. * Three weeks* Naruto was now 4 week and he and Sasuke have only told one person and that was Kakashi Sensei, but there is one person that Sasuke needed to tell but he was scared to do so and that was Itachi his older brother. Sasuke avoided Itachi as much as he could he was afraid of what he would say or what he would do. One day when Sasuke went out to go and get Naruto some food when he bumped into Sakura *thud* Sakura: Ouch that hurt why don't you watch where you're going ass....." she stopped what she was about to say when she say it was Sasuke. He extends he hand to help her up, she gets up and hugs Sasuke. Sakura: Sasuke I haven't seen you in a will how have you been why haven't we seen you at all these last few month." Sasuke: sorry Sakura I have been busy lately. Sakura: oh well Sasuke I have was wondering if you would like to get lunch sometime and catch up?" Sasuke: just as friends right? Sakura:* wanting it to be more* uh yeah just as friends so what do you say?" Sasuke: "I will have to check but maybe, well I have to get going now bye." he pats her shoulder and head into the market so finish shopping. Sasuke was finally finished shopping he headed back to his house where Naruto was waiting. Sasuke:" Naruto i'm back and I got your food." Naruto was lying on the couch crying, Sasuke walked into the kitchen and put away to food then he walked into the living room where he say Naruto. He walks up to to Naruto and kisses his cheek which was wet, Sasuke:" hey Naruto what's wrong are you okay?" Naruto:" n-no" he says trying to not cry even louder. Sasuke:" what wrong Naruto is something hurting?" Naruto:" m-my back h-hurts it hurts." Sasuke touches Naruto back and Naruto wails in pain.Naruto: "ahhhhhh stop what are you doing." Sasuke presses a pressure point and Naruto stops wailing, he turns and looks at Sasuke. Naruto:"  Whoa Sasuke what did you do the pain so not as bad as it was. How did you do that?" Sasuke:" I learned if from my mom she would do it to he when my pain hurt so I figured I would try it on you and it seems to have worked."