Chapter 2

WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT OTHER WISE ENJOY Nette~Sensei

  As Naruto sat there the aroma got stronger he shivered as he kept whimpering, Sasuke smelt it get stronger as he growled low but still kept his composure and looked down at Naruto as he rubbed his head he knelt down near Naruto's head Sasuke: "Naruto come on get up I will help you into bed and in the morning you should feel a little better I will go down and get you some medicine from Lady Tsunade and get you some medicine to help." Naruto then started to feel worse then he already did. Naruto grabbed onto Sasuke dragging him down onto the floor, they were both looking into each others eyes with pure lust and thirstiness for each other, Sasuke: "Oi Naruto what do you think you are doing?" Sasuke flips Naruto over onto his back and he got on top of Naruto. Sasuke tries to hold himself back but Naruto's scent has now driven him to the breaking point, he pins down Naruto kissing him on the lips with so much lust and hunger for the person before him. Naruto was shocked but returned the kiss as his body burned up. His body desired something more he wants Sasuke. Sasuke touches Naruto's bulge through his pants and Naruto moaned, Sasuke breaks the kiss and smirked down at Naruto. Naruto:" S-sasuke what are you doing?" Sasuke: "What does it look like I am doing baka I'm going to fuck you or do you want me to stop.?" Naruto looked up at Sasuke and smiled, Naruto: " then do it, don't tease me you asshole." Sasuke smirks at Naruto as he unzipped his pant and strokes Naruto's hard cock. Sasuke: "Like this?" Naruto moaned from the pleasure his body still aches for more, he want to be fucked by Sasuke the Omega in him is now taking over and he moves Sasuke's hand lower to his entrance and smirked Naruto: "No right here." Sasuke looks at Naruto with a little shock but then he smirked as he began to rub his entrance slowly. Sasuke: "I see the you have really wanted this huh Naruto." he said with a soft chuckle, he slowly stuck his finger into Naruto's ass. Naruto moans as Sasuke stretches out his insides preparing him for more. Naruto:" nmmn aha mmmnm~" Sasuke looked at Naruto and kissed him again this time using his tongue. Sasuke pushed a second finger in and started to open Naruto up more as he growled in the kiss. Sasuke then stopped and unzipped his pants as whips out his hard cock like a snake. Naruto looks down and sees Sasuke's dick and his eyes widened a little he did not realize how big Sasuke's was from his own dick. Sasuke lifted Naruto's ass closer to him and slowly pushed his tip inside Naruto. It goes in with ease and Naruto arches his back from the pleasure. Naruto: "aaha nmnm hnm!~". Sasuke: "Ah~ fuck your so tight Naruto~." He wails as he slowly thrusts into Naruto. Naruto: "SSSS-Sasuke ahhah~" Naruto says during the onslaught of pleasure that he was getting from each thrust Sasuke made. But still his body wanted more,impatient Naruto pushes Sasuke down and starts to ride him. Sasuke smirked as he grabbed his ass and thrusted up hard into Naruto's ass. With both his and Sasuke thrusting the pleasure intensified and tears began to form in Naruto's eyes from all the pleasure his body was experiencing. Sasuke sits up a little and kissed Naruto as he begins to stroke his cock again but with more force then before. All of the pleasure from Sasuke is now driving Naruto crazy, if Sasuke kept going like this he would cum. Naruto:" SSS-Sasuke II-I c-can't I-I'm going to ahaha~" Naruto gets cut off as Sasuke begins to thrust and continues to stroke him. He grinds against Naruto's prostate, Naruto bucks hard when Sasuke hits his prostate moaning loudly filling his house with their pleasure. Naruto's dick was soaked with precum as he grips onto Sasuke clawing his back as Sasuke continues to thrust with more power. As Sasuke thrusts into Naruto and works his cock Naruto was about to cum. Naruto: "S-Sasuke I can't I'm going to cum." Sasuke flips Naruto onto his stomach and thrusted deeper into Naruto hitting his prostate as he leans down and bit the back of Naruto's neck. Naruto screams in pleasure he knew what this meant and it made him even more happy. They were now mates, Naruto: "Sasuke I'm ahahahahh~" Naruto cums before he could even finish what he was going to say. As Naruto cums he clamps down on Sasuke's cock, Sasuke groans as he thrusts and then comes to a stop, he came inside Naruto. Sasuke whois now tired collapses next to Naruto who is panting looks as Sasuke Naruto:" you came inside me! Baka!" In the morning Sasuke woke up and with his hand searches around for Naruto.He sits up looks around for Naruto who is in the shower, Sasuke get up and goes into Naruto's kitchen to make some breakfast. Naruto was still in the shower he sometimes he like to take a long shower it makes him feel a lot better to do especially senses his Omega where still there but he didn't feel as bad as he did yesterday. When Naruto was does and he was getting out of the shower he felt very nauseous and dizzy all of the sudden so he tries to sit down but he fell over instead. Sasuke was still in the kitchen when all of the sudden he heard a loud thud come for the bathroom. Sasuke:" hey Naruto are you alright in there." Naruto:"Sasuke" he says while he was still on the floor hoping that Sasuke heard him. Sasuke started to get a little curious so he went to the bathroom door and knocked on it Sasuke:" Hey Naruto can I come in?" Naruto:" Sasuke I don't feel so good help me." Sasuke open the door to see Naruto on the floor, he runs over to him and help him sit up slowly. Sasuke:" Naruto what happened? why were you on the floor?" Naruto:" Sasuke I think I'm sick my head is spinning and I feel like I'm going to throw up. After Naruto said that he pushes Sasuke away and throws up onto the bathroom floor "blah". Sasuke decided to take Naruto to Lady Tsunade to see what is wrong with him.