Please god, I promise, no more rawdogging, I will always use protection, actually as a matter of fact, I renounce sex altogether. I wasn't even sure who exactly I was praying to, I mean I was raised catholic, but I disbelieved most of what the Church said. I just need some kind of higher power to save me. How could I have been so stupid? Letting him cum in me so many times just because I was on birth control. He made me so stupid. My leg started to shake in realization, there was a possibility that I was in fact pregnant. I started to bite my nails simultaneously. What was I going to do? Have a baby so young? I couldn't commit to a job longer than 6 months at a time, and you have to take care of a child till they're 18? I looked up at the clock to see what time it was and thanked God it was just close enough for my lunch break. I hopped out of my seat and scurried out of the office with my purse in tow, earning a startled look from Beau.

Three. I took three pregnancy tests in the bathroom at work. There they all sat in a perfect row on the counter. Positive. All three were positive. I stood in shock, my hands gripping the counter so tight my knuckles were turning a ghostly white. I was knocked up. Me, knocked up. I stared at myself in the mirror as I tried to wrap my head around the fact that there was something growing inside of me. That Beau and I had created. Fuck, Beau. What would he say? How would I tell him? Will I even have it? Would it make me a terrible person to not have it? I tried not to hyperventilate. Quickly I shoved the tests into my purse and found some composure. Just as I was about to leave the bathroom I felt my mouth well with spit and my stomach churn. I dropped my bag and ran to the toilet, emptying the entire contents of my stomach. I wasn't sure if it was from the thought of being a mother or the fetus.

"What's with you today Summer?" Beau asked, scaring me out of my shocked daze. A daze that had lasted three hours since since reading 'positive'.
"Huh?" I responded only barely registering that he was speaking to me.
"Well usually you're ready to go right at 5, but you've just been sitting there." He said.
"I'm fine." I said, as I stood up collecting my things.
"Do you need me to drive you home?" He asked, sounding concerned. Today, I was grateful for my old pick up truck.
"No, its okay. I drove. I'm going to take the stairs, I'll see you later though?" I said, giving him a quick smile and wave then running to the stair doors before he could bombard me with more questions.

I sat crosslegged on my couch thinking about my options. Either way, Beau needed to know. I just didn't know how to tell him. It was like a rock sitting at the pit of my stomach. I didn't want him to be angry. I'm not sure why I thought his initial reaction would be anger, but i was positive he did not want a kid. Especially with a fuck buddy. Even if he was more than that to me. I got up up. And poured myself a glass of wine and took a sip, then stopped, remembering I was pregnant. I spit the wine out quickly and dumped the rest of the bottle down the kitchen sink. I was already going to fuck up this kid and it probably didn't even have a heartbeat yet. I heard a knock on the door. My feet automatically walked to the door, I knew who it was. I opened the door and there he stood, a beautiful creature.
"Hi." He said, leaning against the door frame.
"Hi."
"Did I do something wrong?" He asked, his eyes shone so innocently. It was so hard to keep this huge thing from him. But I just couldn't bring myself to say it. Because after I said it out loud to him or anybody for that matter, it would make it real. Too real.
"No." I offered a small smile.
"Good." He said stepping inside and quickly and wrapping his fingers in my hair. He brought his lips to mine while simultaneously shutting the door. I shuttered under his touch, completely forgetting my secret. He picked me up and carried me to the kitchen and placed me on the counter. He roughly pulled my shirt over my head, and although rough was what I wanted, I was not what I needed. I held his hands, slowing them, he took the hint and began to caress my breasts instead of his usual tugging. I gently kissed his neck. He slid my shorts and panties off slowly. I liked getting naked for Beau, it felt like shedding an extra skin, and bearing it all. I pulled his shirt over his head as he slid his jeans off. And there we both were, skins shed and our souls on display for each other. He kissed my neck and pulled me closer to him, opening my legs. He wrapped on arm around my waist and slid himself inside me. I threw my head back. He pulled one nipple into his mouth as he slid in and out of me slowly. It was painfully satisfying to take our time. He unwrapped his arm and laid me back against the cold counter. He kept the same slow pace and ran his hands along my body.
"You're so beautiful," He whispered. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, his eyes were dark with lust. Then he went a bit faster, bringing me close to my climax. "especially when you cum." He said bucking into me a final time as my walls convulsed and tightened around his shaft, quivering. I felt him twitch inside me and I knew that he'd cum as well. My chest heaved as I rode out my orgasm with him sliding in and out of me. Finally he released me. I sat up, realizing I was crying. He wiped my tears away and was probably about to ask me what was wrong but then his phone rang. He walked away leaving me in a pool of sex. A few minutes has passed by before he came back so I'd slipped my clothes back on. This was it, I need to tell him. Right now-
"My mom was rushed to the hospital." Beau said, breathless pulling his clothes on as fast as possible. "I'm sorry, I have to go." He said, his eyes wild.
"Go." I ushered, "Call me later and let me know what's going on!" I yelled out the door as he ran to his car.
He never called.