A/N ~Guuuuuuyyysss!!

Hey my peeps!!!

How would you like.....

A surprise to read......

That's another Malec Story!!!!!!!!!(Maybe a little Saphiel)

So would you like that? I just thought that maybe you'd like another one since this one got 20.9K reads like......WHAT THE FUCK?! Thank you all soooooo much!! At first writing this I was just a lonely writer, looking to make someone happy.....and I did!!! I made the lot of you happy and that makes me so happy to see that everyone enjoyed this book so much!! I'll see what I can do but I might make another one happen only if you'd be interested in reading it! A lot of you, plus my sister, want me to bring in Riverdale? I've never seen it but I think you'd like it? I don't know! But feel free to comment if you'd like another Malec story or a Riverdale story or both. I hear there's some gayness happing over in Riverdale so hit me up!! 

I love all of you panda people!!

And remember It's not about what you write,
It's about where you write it. -M Justice.

That tactic worked for me. I write this entire story in my dinning room in the winter! Can you believe this story's one year anniversary's coming up soon!!!!??? I'm so exited!! But yeah let me know what you think and I'll get back to you on whatever you decide. 

1. Another Malec story(I might do it anyways but idk)
2. A Riverdale story
3. Both : ) :*

Love you all BOO BAI!!!