"Don't Leave Me"

Y/N wakes up in an unfamiliar room. A nurse is by her side.
"Wh-what.." She finally sputters out.
"How are you feeling? You've been asleep for about 2 days now.." The nurse tells her.
"2 DAYS??" Y/N jumps out from the bed and instantly feels weak. She groans and falls back onto her knees.
"You inhaled a lot of smoke dear, you should rest.."
"J-Jungkook...?" She looked at the nurse hopefully.
"He's.." The nurse trails off.
"W-where's Jungkook???" She started to tear up.
"H-he's fine dear, just get some rest.."
But Y/N didn't believe her, Y/N gets back up and runs out of the room, the nurse calling her back.
"J-JUNGKOOK??" She cries out. "W-where's J-Jeon Jungkook??" She asks the front desk. The women pointed at a room, the door hanging a sign, "JEON JUNGKOOK".
"jungkook.. please be okay.." she whispered. She slowly walks to the door and softly knocks.

No reply.

Y/N gently opens the door and peeks inside. There he was.
"Jungkook!" She smiled widely. She runs to his side to see him properly. He looked so pale.. So weak.. Suddenly, a doctor walked in.
"And who might you be? Are you his girlfriend?" The doctor asked.
"Y-Yes I am, how is he??" She said without hesitation.
"I'm sorry to say Miss.."
Y/N's heart dropped.
".. He's in a coma.."
"W-what?? No.. NO!!" She starts to panic, tears filling her eyes. Y/N takes Jungkooks ice cold hand and cups it in her hands.
"please.. please don't leave me.."