The Hidden Boy

The unknown boy wore a dark hoodie, the shadows covering his face,  hiding his identity. He was quick, came out of nowhere. He threw a punch towards one of the men like a lightning bolt. Suddenly he grabbed my arm and dragged me away from them, but they chased us.

We ran for a good few miles before we reached the school I was heading to anyway. He let go of my arm, with one swift move, he left my sight. I only had a glance at the light scar upon his cheek.
"..Who was that?" She thought to herself.

*A few moments later*
It took a while for Y/N to find her class which at this time she was already really late.
"Well this is a good first impression," She mumbles to herself as she softly knocks on the door. A tall women in her early 30s answers the door, giving you a cold, disgusted look.
"Can I help you with something?" She looks down on her, burning her eyes right through her.
"Uhm.. I.. Uhh.. ;-;"
"SPEAK UP!" The women screeches at the top of her lungs.
"I-I'm i-in this c-class.." She sputters out.
"You're late. Come in and find a seat."
Y/N sighs and peeks into the large classroom filled with unfamiliar faces. She slowly steps in and everyone's eyes are facing her making her feel uneasy. She finds an empty seat at the front row and puts her bag down behind her chair. She looks up and notices someone in a hoodie facing the window. She gets a strange vibe from them.. Getting shivers down her spine.

Throughout the class, Y/N just kept being drawn to the person in the hoodie.. Who was it? And why am I so drawn to them? Suddenly the person turns their head, their eyes meet. Y/N notices the same cheek scar.. It's him.
The boy who saved me..