The Moment

When Y/N gets home, she greets her mother at the door and goes to her room. She slams her homework onto her desk and ignores it for the rest of the night as she browses through her phone.

*A few hours pass by*
Y/N is fast asleep on her bed, and her phone starts to vibrate. She groans and struggles to open her eyes, she searches for her phone in the darkness. When she finds it, she gets blinded by the brightness of her phone.
"Ughhhhhh it burns ;__;"
She manages to read her notifications.
"Hey, it's Jungkook."
Her heart stops. How??? W-what??
"Jungkook?? It's frickin midnight wth are you doing??" She replied.
No answer.
Who texts first, but doesn't reply??
"Ugh whatever" she sighs as she continues to sleep.

The sun peeks through her curtains, Y/N rolls off her bed landing with a thud.
"UGHH IT'S TOO EARLY" she yawns.
She continues to get ready and leaves the house on time (for once). As she walks into the alley, she makes sure to check behind her every few moments. She realises Jungkook was coming near her and she starts to go red.
"Oh hey," she says casually.
"Morning," he groans.
"I'm not surprised your tired, why did you text me last night?? HOW did you text me last night??"
"Oh right i took your phone, must've slipped my mind" he says as he continues to walk.
"How did that slip your mi-" she gets cut off.
"Anyway, did you do the catch up homework from yesterday?"
Y/N froze.
"H-homework??" She sputtered out.
"Yeah, you got given a pile of it yesterday, your screwed if you didn't do if"
"...oof"
Y/N looks down and notices Jungkook's hand. It has bruises and cuts on it?
"Jungkook, what's wrong with your hand?" Y/N asks.
He goes silent.
"Jungkook it looks bad, maybe I could-"
"No."
"What?"
"I said no." Jungkook says as he walks ahead leaving Y/N behind.

*Riiiiiing*
The end of class, the start of lunch.
Y/N looks over at Jungkook, who is focused on the window. Y/N gets up from her seat and goes to the medical office.
"Excuse me, may i have the first aid kit please?"
"Why?" Says the nurse.
"Uhm I... Fell." Y/N lies.
The nurse looks at her knees and looks back at Y/N.
"I'm clumsy.."
"Ok, bring it back when your finished,"

Y/N returns to the empty class, Jungkook's still in the corner of the class. Y/N slowly walks over to him and pulls up a chair next to him. She looks at him, he's fast asleep. Y/N gently takes his hand and he twitches. She puts the ice pack on his bruises and holds it on his hand. Jungkook starts to move and turns his head towards her. They're close. Very close.
"What are you doing?" He groans.
"I'm helping you heal your hand." She says to him.
He looks down and his hand being held with an ice pack. He seems hesitant but allows Y/N to continue.
After a few moments, she takes off the ice pack and examines his cuts, they need stitches. She looks at Jungkook whose staring right into her eyes. He starts to lean towards her. Y/N feels her face burning up, but she'd not turning away. She closes her eyes leaning closer to him. Her grip tightens on his hand. That was until-
"JUNGKOOOOOOK," Brittany called out, poking her head into the door.
Y/N and Jungkook snap back into reality and turn away from each other, Y/N still holding on to his hand.
"Jungkook, my dad wants to see youuuuu," Brittney says all perky.
Jungkook looks at Y/N and gives her a crooked grin, "I'll see you later,"
Y/N gives him a soft smile and loosens her grip and lefts him leave the room with Brittany.
"What.. Just.. Happened..?"