Chapter 30

Your P.O.V

A week later we started packing our things, we were going to move in together to a new place. It was a small apartment but very cosy looking.

The moving trucks were outside the house, men kept coming in and out of Light's bedroom. Light took my hand then said,"Let's go to your parents house, you need to get your stuff there".

We had to tell my parents about me being pregnant and me moving in with Light. They were very shocked at first and weren't so sure about all of this but they didn't stop us. Light helped me pack as many things as he could, gently folding clothes and collecting photos and posters.

We stayed at Light's mums house for one more night since we haven't gotten any un-packing done at the new place yet. We slept on the sofa (his bed has already been moved) and we watched TV most the night, I fell asleep cuddled up in his arms.

The very second we awoke in the morning, we skipped breakfast to go unpack at the apartment. We walked all the way there and spent most of the day arranging furniture, Light's family helped out too.

By the evening it was all done, Light and I sighed with relief and said our goodbyes to his family. We settled down in our new room, he sat at his desk while I laid back in bed.

As expected, he got back to writing in his notebook. His smile wasn't real, it was a creepy smirk. He was laughing a little to himself quietly. I sat up in bed starting at him.

He noticed me staring then said,"What?". I turned away and fidgeted for a bit. "Light, are you okay?"I asked quietly.

He put his pen down and said,"Never been better". His smile was still there, his eyes shining red. I glanced over at his desk and noticed he wasn't writing down criminals, it looked like a message ready to be sent to Mikami.

"What's that?"I asked standing up. I walked over to his desk then caught a glimpse of the paper, I saw 'L' written on the page. He covered the paper with his hand, he was going to tell Mikami to kill L.

"Light! I thought you were going to leave him alone!"I said hurt, I thought we were going to do this together. "Oh, do you care about him then? Does he mean more to you than me?" Light asked raising his voice.

"No Light! He's just a nice guy who doesn't deserve that,"I answered. Light twitched a little when I said that. He stood up and held my arm firmly. "So you don't think I'm a nice guy? Don't you love me (Y/N)? If you did, you would let me do whatever I want," he said.

I shook my arm away and said,"That notebook is corrupting you! You're acting crazy!" I run towards the door but he grabs one arm before I can go any further.

He pulls something out of his pocket quick, it was the handcuffs, he never returned them to L? He cuffed my arm while I gasped, he yanked the chain so I would get closer to him. I tripped a little but fell into his chest.

He wrapped one arm round me tightly and whispered into my ear,"So you think I'm crazy?". I shivered and didn't answer him. He shoved me onto the bed and climbed over me.

"Yes I'm crazy, do you not like this side of me? You better get used to it my dear because you're staying with me forever," he said, he used the other side of the handcuffs to chain it to the bed.

I tried moving my arm but I was now stuck to the bed. "Light what are you doing? Stop this!" I nearly shouted, terrified. He laughed insanely throwing his head back a little and his eyes beaming red. "No one can hear you, you know. We're all alone here now. I will kill that bastard L for making you switch sides, he cannot have you. You're my toy".

He lifted up a lock of my hair to sniff, his eyes still dark and scary. His smile stretched wide when he saw my face. "So cute," he said kissing my cheek. He then took hold of my face with both of his hands and pressed a fierce kiss onto my lips, pushing his tongue in straight away.

He wrapped his tongue around mine and kept pushing it in deeper making me choke. I bit his tongue so he'd stop, he pulled his face away from mine. He wiped the saliva from his lips and did a fake chuckle. "Don't try that again my dear,"he says intimidating me a little.

He then lunged towards my ear and bit down harder than I did. "OW!" I whimpered a little loudly. He whispered in my ear,"Now we're even".

He calmed down and left the room, leaving me chained to the bed. I tried unhooking it but I couldn't, I didn't know where he put the key either. I rubbed my ear, it was a little wet because he licked it a few times.

He came back ten minutes later with food. He brought back a roast dinner, I only had one free hand so Light cut up the meat for me. He then insisted on feeding me. I refused and lied that I wasn't hungry.

He frowned then said,"You must eat, I don't want you starving yourself precious". I shivered when he called me that, it was annoying and a little creepy when he tried being nice when he was in his 'crazy' mood.

He put the fork with a bit of beef on the end up to my mouth, I didn't open it. The fork clanked against my teeth. Light then pinched my nipples so I'd gasp and open my mouth. He smiled and made me chew.

"Get away from me, I can feed myself!" I said pushing his hand away. He smiled and watched me try eat my food, I left a lot of it behind.

Light shrugged then said,"How about a little treat instead then?". He pulled out a Quality Street chocolate (my favourite one) and took off its wrapper. He held it between his teeth gently, not biting down on it too hard, then he crashed his soft lips onto mine and pushed it into my mouth with his tongue. He pulled away and smiled. "You're as sweet as sugar (Y/N)," he said caressing my cheek while I chewed.

The only time he took off the chain from the bed was when I needed the toilet, when I came out he held my chain and pulled me back to the bed again. Just before we were planning to sleep I decided I needed a shower.

When Light got the chains off the bed, he insisted on coming in with me. I refused but he came in anyway. He started undressing me while I blushed. He's already seen me naked of course but I wasn't used to this.

He turned on the shower tap, he didn't get naked himself but he took off his tie and jacket and unbuttoned his shirt a little. I still had one chain hanging down from my arm, so it was hard reaching for some shampoo when the weight pulled my arm down.

Light started rubbing the shampoo in my hair himself, making sure to use quite a bit. He sniffed my hair, I saw him blush a little. He even rubbed soap all over my body, he smirked a bit when he cleaned near my thighs.

"Light stop being a pervert," I said smacking the soap out of his hand. He looked up at me and smirked, he fingered me making me whimper.

"I know you enjoy this really, you're too adorable (Y/N),"he said kissing me hard again. How do I get him to snap out of this mood? He kept having a hard time trying not to touch me that night.

Light's P.O.V

That night I hold her in my arms, I look down at her beautiful body and try to keep my hands to myself. She's starting to resent me a little again. But that'll change, I control her now after all.