Chapter 11

Your P.O.V

He was being extra sweet to me after I was sick at school. We stayed up late Friday night watching movies, I still had an extra blanket wrapped round  me. Light gently pushed my head down to lean on his shoulder, while one of his arms were wrapped round my waist.

We stayed cuddled in that position for hours until we both started yawning, we snuggled down under the bed covers ready for sleep. " I love you so much (Y/N)," he whispered to my face.

I blushed then whispered back," I..love you too". He smiled and his eyes twinkled, then he held me close for warmth.

We woke up a little late in the day but we didn't care, free day so why does it matter? He asked me to write down names in the notebook while he did some more studying. We did this for an hour until he stretched out his arms then stood up.

" I'm going out shopping (Y/N), I'll be back a little later okay?" He says getting his coat on. I nodded then watch him leave the house.

I sat playing a game on my phone for a while until I got bored. I switched off my phone then stared out the window, it was cold outside but the sun was shining beautifully.

I decided to go for a walk, Sayu was at a friends house and their parents weren't home so there was nothing to do and no one to talk to. I slipped on my gloves and placed my hat on my head, took a spare key then left the house.

I walked along the road then turned to a gate which led to a park. I walk up the path and took a stroll near the forest area enjoying nature. I sit down on one of the benches and stare up at the sky. The cold breeze nipped my face but I didn't care. Most of the trees were naked now since it was winter, but one tiny red leaf fell off its branch and landed in my hand. I admired its colour then let it blow to the ground.

After sitting for a half hour I decided to get up and go back. I skipped along the path then started walking normally when I got closer to more people. When I get to the Yagami household I realise the door is already unlocked, I open it to find Mrs Yagami in the kitchen. When she hears me come in she turns round to talk to me.

"(Y/N)! Oh Light was worrying about you dear, he came back home about five minutes ago to find you gone," she explained.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't think he'd be back so soon. I'll go out to look for him," I said. She nodded then let me leave.

I ran up the road wondering where he would be looking for me. I get an idea that he might be at the park right now, he confessed that he stalked me before so he must have followed me there many times before. The park was the place I used to go after school (other than anime club).

I returned to the park and I followed a path I used to go down all the time. I search for a few minutes to see a familiar face, it was Light.

He rushed up to me then held my arms tight," What were you thinking?! Were you trying to run away?". His face turned serious.

"What? No! I was just taking a walk, I thought you'd be gone longer-"
"I hope you're not lying to me dear," he says cutting me off.

"I'm not lying! Ask your mum, I returned home not long ago I swear," I said a bit offended. I thought he trusted me now.

His eyes softened a little then he took my hand and led me back home. His shopping bags were left on the kitchen counter, I think it was Christmas presents otherwise he would have told me to come along shopping with him, plus it was only a week until Christmas.

He dragged me into his room and started kissing me on the lips, when he was finished he sat down by his desk then pulled me onto his lap. He was writing down more names while I just sat there on his lap doing nothing.

I tried to get up but he sat me back down. "Don't leave me," he said. I think he meant it nicely but it felt more like a command.

He used one hand to write while his other hand was round my waist. When we heard his mum call for lunch he got up but then pulled me along with him all the way to the kitchen and then all the way back to his room again.

Why was he being so clingy? Did he not want me to leave his sight anymore? I even had to eat my food while my arm was linked with his.

When I finished my food I got up to go take a shower, I grabbed a clean towel then headed to the bathroom. I enjoyed the hot water splash against my skin so I stayed an extra few minutes.

When I turned off the taps then pulled back the curtains to hop out I saw Light just standing there watching. I quickly swiped the towel from the floor then covered my exposed parts.

"Wh-what are you doing in here?!" I asked nearly yelling. My face went hot because I was blushing madly. He didn't answer he just stared while I wrapped the towel round my body tight so it wouldn't fall off.

He smirked then said," I got worried because you were in the shower a while". He grabbed hold of my wrists then pulled me towards him, he looked down at me, his eyes turned the scary red colour.

I tried shaking one hand free because I needed to support the towel before it falls. I clutched my towel tight while Light was watching.

"What's wrong (Y/N)? Why won't you let me see?" He teased cornering me in the bathroom. I looked down at the ground, why was he doing this?

He then clamped my fists together with one hand, then used the other to caress my face. His creepy grin was still there as he traced his fingers from my face to my neck then down to my front. He slowly pulled the towel down a bit while I closed my eyes and faced the other way.

He smirked then exposed my breasts, he stared for a while then used his free hand to squeeze one. He's already done this before but it's different when it's exposed.

I shake my hands free and try to push him back but he shoves me to the wall instead, my towel is round my waist now. He bends down then starts sucking on one of my nipples, I try not to make a sound and I place my hands on his shoulders trying to push away.

He was far stronger than I was so he didn't budge, he continued sucking while I closed my eyes. "You really are beautiful," I heard him say.

After a few minutes he stopped to look at my face, I opened my eyes thinking he was done but he only smirked then pushed his leg in between mine. My eyes widened as I felt his bulge against my crotch.

"Are you scared? It's okay my dear, I will look after you," he whispers twisting a lock of my hair.

"Please stop touching me," I whispered weakly. He only laughed at that then leaned in closer to my face. "Are you asking for it? When you say it in that weak tone it only makes me want you more," he explained then he licked my face making me flinch.

I tried turning my face away but then I slipped to the ground instead. He bent down to my level then forced a kiss onto me, I tried to resist but he pushed my hands away. His kiss was so forceful he swished his tongue everywhere even touching my throat a bit.

When he pulled away a bit of saliva went down my chin, he wiped it away with his fingers then licked it. I stared at him, what was wrong with him? He's starting to act crazy.

"Don't look at me like that (Y/N), I already told you that you belong to me, I can do what I want," he says with an evil grin.