~~~
The next day went fast, Finlay spent most of the day rehearsing his set and composing songs  with Tom (which he didn't seem too thrilled about). I was going to stay in the hotel and lounge around but, Finlay wanted me to come with him so we could spend some time together, we mostly talked in between songs about random stuff.

We're currently back at the hotel getting ready for Toms party, Finlay told me that Tom bought out a nightclub for tonight. There're going to be loads of people and I've never gone to a party before so I'm a bit nervous.
I look into the full length mirror seeing my body encased in a perfectly soft red dress, it's short but not too slutty and the dress shows just the right amount of boob. My hair drapes down my back in loose curls and my make up is simple because I'm not amazing at make up. When we got back to our hotel room there was a dress hanging on the front door, I'm guessing Kylee hooked me up. That girl is a life saver.

I hear a whistle come from behind me, I look in the reflection to see Finlay wearing black jeans and a black shirt with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows (a huge turn on).
"God you're hot" he whines as he hugs me from behind resting his chin on my shoulder. I look down and smile as I blush a deep red, he drives me crazy in all the right ways. "Coming from the guy who's looking hella hot right now" I turn around in his arms and loosely wrap my arms around his waist. He smiles as he pecks my nose, I scrunch my face up at his cuteness making him laugh.
"Right we better get going" he grabs one of my hands from behind his back and intwines his fingers in mine, Finlay leads me down the hotel and to his jeep. I feel my heart pounding at a million miles an hour, what if I lose Finlay and get lost? I can't drink, what if people make fun of that. Before I could think of another bad scenario my phone shows I have a text, I open it seeing Emma has sent me an attachment with a message saying.

Love is in the air. Ooooo how romantic xx

I pull my eyebrows together in confusion as I klick on the attachment. It brings me to a news platform and the first words I read was...

FINALY EVERETT'S NEW LOVE INTEREST?
Finlay Everett the 24 year old singer seen hand in hand with mystery girl who is non other than Samantha Kane. The couple have been seen holding hands multiple times.

The article shows pictures from the time where Finlay and I where at the beach, hugging in the diner after I had just saved him from a mob of people and us walking into the restaurant from a couple days ago. I carry on reading.

Is this a real thing? Or just a one time fling? Samantha Kane is just an ordinary girl with no real record of her life in any social media, it makes us wonder just how did they fall in love?

I turn my phone off and feel a pair of eyes gazing over me. "Sorry sam, I didn't want to tell you" Finlay said, I don't look him in the eyes. I get why he didn't want to tell me because he thought I would get upset by it but I had the right to know. "It's fine" Finlay lets out a sigh and says, "come on sam whenever someone says it's fine it's not. I'm sorry" I look down at my fingers and sigh, "look I said I'm fine, just why didn't you tell me? Are you scared that people know something about us?" I question still not having enough courage to look him in the eyes.
"Yeah I'm scared, I'm scared because we're finally in a good place and I don't want people to come in a fuck it up. I don't want to tell people and that's that." Finlay's tone was cold and distant. Is he ashamed in me? In us?
The rest of the car ride was quiet, as soon as we parked up but the nightclub I hopped out and walked inside not even waiting for Finlay. The sound of a fast paced techno music fills my ears and multi-coloured strings of light flicker through the air as people dance. The place is packed with people, holy crap I am going to get lost.
I shimmy my way through some people until I feel a strong hand grasp around my arm, the hand pulls me back and I turn to see a slightly pissed Finlay. "Where are you going?" He shouts over the music, I pull my hand out of his grasp and shout back, "to find Tom, hey it's a party you should enjoy your self" I roll my eyes before walking away from him. It take me at least 3 songs before I find Tom sat in a booth drinking wine and laughing with one of his friends. Tom look good wearing a black pair of jeans and a long sleeve designer shirt, as I'm admiring his build I feel his eyes stare into mine. He gives me a bright smile before moving away from the booth and towards me, "sam! I'm so glad you came. You look beautiful" he says as he pulls me into a big hug, I give him a warm smile as I hug him tightly.
Tom and I talk for a while but I start to feel uncomfortable and shift in my seat, so things wrong. I turn around looking at the people dancing and then to the bar where I see Finlay staring intently at me, his face has an angered expression, Finlay grabs his phone out his pocket and starts typing, I watch as his knuckles turn white from frustration.
He puts away his phone and stares back at me, my phone goes off and I look seeing a text from Finlay saying.

Come over here now.

I give him a petty smile and turn back to Tom. I feel Finlay burn holes in the side of my head, I have the feeling shits about to go down.