Chapter 1: Regular School Day..

[You and Your group of friends (BTS , You guys are the Smart Badasses) was sitting in class waiting for school to start. You and Jungkook are sitting next to eachother. You and Jungkook are best friends.]

Jungkook: Really _____? Why are you always staring at him?

You: (looks back at jungkook) Cause he is cute... Why do you care about me staring at Jimin Oppa? You jealous??? (grinning)

Jungkook: (laughing) Jealous?? (points to his mouth and gags)

You: (sucked your teeth) Shut up Stupid.. (pushes him)

[Jungkook just laughs and Gina walks over to you guys. Gina likes Jungkook but is jealous that you always hangout around him.]

Jungkook: Hi Gina. (smiling)

Gina: Hey Jungkookie. Do you wanna go hangout after school?

Jungkook: I would love to..

[Gina was really happy]

Jungkook: But I already made plans with _____ & the boys.. Sorry.. Maybe next time...

Gina: (pissed) Why is _____ always hanging out around you guys?

You: I'm right here you know? I could hear you.. (glaring at Gina)

Gina: Duh I said it out loud, Didn't I?? .. But Shut Up I wasn't talking to you..

You: BITC*!! You shut the fukk up! (while getting up)

[All of BTS looks over to you]

Jungkook: (pushes you back down to sit) Woah guys! Chill! Gina, Ask me a different day okay? When I'm not busy.. (smilimg at her)

Gina: Arraseo.. (she walks away)

Jungkook: You have to watch your temper sometimes, you know?

You: Whatever dude..

[Jimin walks over to you]

Jimin: ____, are you okay?

You: (shy and nervous) Uh.. yes, yeah I'm okay.. Thanks Oppa..

Jimin: (smiles) Okay then.. (he goes back to his seat)

Jungkook: You know you should stop liking him..

You: You know you should start liking Gina.. (you said with disgust and thought about it)... Never mind.. I can't stand her..

Jungkook: (laughs) Maybe I will..

You: Eww.. Fine... See if I care. (looking away from him)

Jungkook: (smiling) But I'm serious about Jimin hyung tho..

You: Wae?? (still looking away)

Jungkook: Because he likes someone else.. So you are just wasting your time.. that's all..

You: Whatever.. You're lying..

Jungkook: Fine.. Just don't come back to me when you find out I was right..

[You just stare at Jungkook and class starts.]

[It was the end of school and you and BTS walks out in front of the school and Gina walks past you guys]

Gina: (whispers loud enough for you to hear) Bitc*..

[You fling your body towards her but Jimin grabs you around your stomach and pulls you back]

Jimin: You can't fight this year.. We (pointing to all of BTS members) and including youself already--

You: (cut him off) Promised my mom that I wouldn't fight this year so that I could graduate on time and blah blah blah blah blah... Oppa.. Just this once please?

Jimin: No.

You: (cross your arms and stomp once) Man..

[All of BTS laughs cause they thought you were cute]

Jungkook: Anyways! What are we doing today?

Rap Monster: Sorry I have to cancel today guys.. I'm Busy.. (looks at his phone).. I'm late! Gotta Go!! Annyung! (He ran off)

Jin: I gotta pick up my little sister today.. I can't hang out.. Sorry! (He leaves too)

Suga: I gotta take care of my Mom, She wasn't feeling to well this morning.. Maybe next time.. (Runs off) Yo! Jin! Wait Up!! (catches up to Jin and the walk together)

J-hope: Since most of us canceled today.. I think that Me, V, and Jimin should go practice our dance routine for the upcoming talent show at schoool..

V: Yeah.

You: Jimin Oppa? Can I come watch you guys today?

Jimin: No.. It's a suprise..

You: J-hope oppa? (wanting the correct answer from him)

J-hope: Sorry.. Come on lets go..

Jimin: Annyung. . (pats your head)

[V, J-hope, and Jimin walks off and you stood there and just pout]

You: Jungkook.. What do you wanna do?

Jungkook: Well... I was just going to go home since everyone canceled today..

You: But I didn't cancel... Come on let's go do something... Please? (swinging his arm back and forth)

Jungkook: You can come to my place and watch movies in my room or something??

You: ......... Okay But can we get Potbingsu first?

Jungkook: (chuckles) Yeah, let's go!

[He puts his arm around your neck and you put your arm around his waist and you guys walked to the shop.]