10

Actual time

Riya: Di get up You're gonna be late. You have to get ready for Goa

Avni:(while whining) No Riya I don't wanna go anywhere near Neil

Riya: Oh come on Di, you're going to Goa just for his stupid mission and for the sake of work. And besides you have to find out more about Vidyut.

Avni: I guess you're right (sighs and gets up)

Avni went in the shower and let the cold water soak her body. She wiped away her tears and said something

Avni(to herself) Why can't I be a normal girl like others. First I lost Ayesha maa and papa because of that Dayawanti Mehta and then Neil and now Neela maa. Why? Am I that unlucky(continues to sob)

At police station

Neil: DD has Avni arrived?

DD: No not yet sir

Neil: Ok you guys leave. We'll come by car

DD: Ok sir

As everyone indulged in the mission left the headquarters, Avni arrived with her suitcase wearing a black ripped jean, black tank top and a transparent cardigan along with a pair of black tight boots.

Neil:(in mind) Is she going on a police mission or on a vacation.

Neil: You're late but i'll decide your punishment once we reach Goa. Now let's go

Avni: Oh hello, I'm late because you gave me lots of work yesterday and I overslept.

Neil: Whatever

The car journey was very silent except for the exchange of death glares to each other. Both of them were quiet because they remembered some of their previous romantic long drives

Flashbacks

"Neil drive carefully. Please don't go so fast," Avni said while covering her face with her palms as she was afraid of the speed but Neil was enjoying this ride very much.

"Oh come on Avni, you're so unromantic," This annoyed Avni and she started screaming which made Neil stop the car.

"What the hell Avni why are you screaming," Neil gave Avni a confused look.

" Get out from the driver's seat and let me drive,"

" Avni are you crazy. It's driving on the road and not ridding some cycles," Neil chuckled which made Avni angrier. Neil saw this and got out letting Avni drive.

Neil stared at her in shock and amazement as Avni grabbed the steering wheel and started driving at full speed. At first Neil tried to act normal but failed miserably as fright took over his face. Avni was driving more rashly and dangerously than Neil.

"Avni please stop. We are gonna meet with an accident,"

" Awww now who is being unromantic," Avni chuckled and refused to slow down. They soon ended up their way crashing into a tree. Thankfully no one was hurt. Both chuckled at their craziness. Neil let out a sigh of relief when he saw Avni with no injuries.

He quickly pecked her lips as if his life depended on it. This kiss turned out to be a full make out session real quick. Both were fighting for dominance and Neil won of course. They were trying to swallow each other . Neil's hands were under Avni's top and were exploring her soft body while Avni was playing with his well made hair.

They broke the kiss due to the lack of oxygen and connected their foreheads together and exchange a cute eye lock with a wide smile on their swollen lips.

End of flashbacks

Avni smiled at their cute memory but quickly became serious when he saw Neil's gaze on her. She became silent and tried to ignore his inviting and irresistible lips. Neil was also tempted but tried very hard to control his hormones. Feelings were mutual.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Goa

After driving for 5 hours or more, they finally reached Goa and their hotel. They were exhausted as hell but still managed to fake a smile as the hotel staff welcomed them.

Staff: Welcome Mr and Mrs Khanna( smiling)

These words angered Avni and Neil chuckled at the cute mistake the staff lady made.

Avni: We are not a couple(annoyed)

Staff: Sorry ma'am. Didn't mean to offend you.

Neil: It's ok(chuckling)

Staff: Enjoy the your stay(she handed them a pair of keys)

They both went in their rooms to freshen up. Avni found some stuffs which belonged to Neil.

" How careless that boy is," she said to herself.

She was about to return the file to Neil when a photo fell to the ground. Avni promptly bent down to pick it up but her eyes widened. Getting surprised was just an understatement. She was in a clear state of shock.

"Vidyut," She said while looking at the photo.