26. Pokemon Jealousy Alert.

A/N
If you have gotten to this chapter of the book, I want to thank you for your time and the votes💗

Anna's POV

As we both sat on the bed, Shaun brought out a mini package and stretched her hand out to take the box.

" What's this?" Raised eyebrow

" I dropped by your apartment, found in your mailbox."

" Oh. I can't remember ordering something online." I tore the sealer off the box

" check the sender's name."

" No name" more curious as I began to tear the box in haste.

" Halt!" Shaun exclaimed. "It could be a prank..we have to be careful." Stood up to pace the room.

" Shaun, stop being paranoid. And stop pacing the room, you're giving me a headache."

"Sorry" hesitates with a worried look then sat a few steps away. "Should I call San to come?"

" I am fine. I can handle it." I smiled up at her.

" For all, we know it could be a dead cat or something."

" I don't think I have done something in my life to deserve such, " I said with a weary smile, the object in the box threw me into a laugh.

"It's not funny, Anna."

" This is very funny" I took out the mini stuff pokemon and a little note that was attached to its ear.

" A Pokemon?" Shaun's eyes went wide with an exclamation. " and the note?"

" Says " Your secret admirer."

" that's ridiculous." Shaun stood and began pacing the room again. I can't blame her when she does this often to think on her feet. But girl it sure gives me a headache.

" Who might it be?"

" No idea"I smiled with contentment

San got himself into a competition

" Anna, you're in no situation to be smiling sheepishly like a goat on the heat."

" Ouch... I felt that deep down in my soul."

" Sorry, but really?" Our gaze locked and we laughed out.

" Did I seem like a goat?"

" figuratively. " came to sit beside me.

" I miss being on the heat with John acting out on me." Shaun placed her head my shoulder for comfort, I, in turn, patted her on the back.

" He will come around. He's probably busy with clients and stocks plummeting." I assured her

" You don't think he's cheating on me?"

" God, no" John isn't like that, he's always preoccupied whenever he takes on a new task. Call him a lone ranger but never a cheater. " If you want, I could talk to him."

" No dear, I will wait for him." Shaun held my hands and hugged me. "Thanks for taking out time for me and my insecurities."

" Anytime because I know you would do the same for me."

" Not when you should be spending time with San and his sisters."

" Believe me, when I say he needs this bonding time more than I need it." I gave her a kleenex box to wipe her eyes, which was getting puffy. Whenever a tear is let out of Shaun's eyes, it gets puffy for a day or two the reason she rarely cries.