HE 2

He talks about you every day" the voice keeps flashing back at me. I was so stupid to fall for that crappy line. How come, Ayo, was just telling me about him? He didn't mention any Philip last time I checked up on him, and we were on the other end of the line for quite a while. "

A pat on my shoulder brought me back to my environment. The bustling life and the noisy room brought the party to life. "I miss this life," I said with a smile on my lips.

"I told you, leaving here wasn't the best choice. " Ayo smiled at me.

"Common, you know why I left. Nothing good comes out of this city " I replied

"Well am still here, am still good " in defence

" Ayo, I didn't mean it that way. I have lived my whole life in this town. Remember we talked about this in high school. I was going to leave and chase my dream ......"

He cuts in

" While I stay to manage my dad's business.  And now we living that dream. Anna, I have to say you have really grown up into a fine woman.  Your parents will be proud of you. "

"Thanks, Ayo " teary eyes. I gave my friend a bear hug. I tried my best to contain the tears about to fall off my eyes. I can't lose it now. Not with everyone watching us now.

" Well, well, well. If it's not the duo... "
I untangled myself from his embrace, with my gaze on the familiar voice.

" Bianca " I muttered " What a bitch !" In silence.

" I SEE YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED... HOW ABOUT NEXT TIME
YOU TAKE PERMISSION FROM ME BEFORE YOU HUG MY MAN" she said

" What!" In a fury, my gaze fell back on Ayo.