Chapter 7

Waking up I felt the warm beams of the sun on my face as I slowly get up I wait for my eyes to adjust to the morning sun halfway through sitting up i felt something holding me back glancing down I see an arm holding me back. I started to think about last night and every soft touch Johnny gave me."what are you thinking about" Johnny said opening his eyes to look at me.i feel my cheeks heating up making me glad that I have dark skin "why ask if you probably already know" i said jokingly " ha ha ha" he replied sarcastically " um Johnny can u let go of me" I asked feeling like my bladder was going to explode.As soon as he moved his arm I dashed to the bathroom when I was finished using it he toilet I went to take a shower.Turning the water to as hot as it can get I stepped in and started using johnnys body wash when I stepped out the shower i wrapped a towel around myself. Suddenly I remember that I don't have any clothes I asked Johnny for some he gave me sweat pants and a shirt. After getting dressed I brushed my teeth and stepped out the restroom having to keep pulling at the clothes so they don't fall off." Johnny can we stop by my house so I can get some clothes" I asked annoyed by the ones that are sagging on me he looked at me like he couldn't believe what I just said then replied " no I'll just buy you different ones when we go to the mall today" Hearing this made me frown this will be my second time at the mall just this week and he's just spending money on unnecessary things when I have clothes at home wh- halfway through thinking Johnny said with an amused look "calm down kitten your thinking about this too much" I gave him the coldest glare that I could do and said " stop reading my mind weirdo" while sticking my tongue out. "You might want to put your tongue back or I'll put good use to it" he said while winking at me for the second time this day I feel my cheeks heat up. He.  Walked in the bathroom and came out dressed then said " now let's go to the mall babe"