Chapter 6

This chapter is slightly mature which means if you don't like thing like that skip it 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

I was confused as to why Johnny was speeding down the highway .what was so important at home? "Johnny what's so important that your rushing down the road" I asked "you'll see when we get there" he said smirking.
After we arrived Johnny got out and ran to my side to open the door,before I could put my foot on the ground Johnny gently picked me up and started to walk to the house he opened the door quickly and went up the stairs after shutting the door back he walked into the bedroom I woke up in earlier and placed me on the king sized bed.he was looking at me with his icy blue eyes making me nervous. When I sat up he came closer and kissed me, it was just like the first time with the butterflies and fire works it started off slow but started getting rough Johnny tried to slip his tongue in but I didn't allow him to so he squeezed my butt making me gasp allowing him access I let go so I could catch my breath but Johnny soon started trailing down to my neck when he got to my chest he ripped my bathing suit off causing me to jump at the cold feeling of the wind hitting my bare body Johnny looked into my eyes as he took one of my nipples in his mouth while messaging the other one the only sound that could be heard was my moans he trailed he long thick fingers down my body to my vagina and rubbed my clit making my moans get louder after about two minutes he put a finger at my entrance while still rubbing my clit and he shoved it in causing me to hiss at the pain after a couple of minutes I got use to it and wanted more"you can move" I breathed out "your so tight baby" Johnny said as he started shoving his fingers in and out at a fast pace while curving them, causing me to feel a small bit of pressure at the bottom of my stomach "cum for me princess" he said causing me to go over the edge he pulled his fingers out and licked the juices off saying "delicious" this drained my energy I let out a small yawn and Johnny ran out the room when he came back I heard water running he picked me up and placed me in the tub that was filled with bubbles he bathed me,dried me off,and put one of his shirts over me "what about you Johnny" I whispered lowly but his only response was "tonight is all about you beautiful" tucking me  and him under the covers he kissed my head, wrapping his arms around me and whispered in my hair I love you causing me to go to sleep in his warm protective arms.