StrauberryJam - Party

Warning: Smut!

            “I don’t know if I want to go,” You say, sighing. Straub always wants to go to some party but you really don’t. You don’t drink or do drugs. You know that kind of stuff goes on at parties and you don’t want to participate in that.

  “Come on Y/N, it’ll be fun!” Straub smiles wide. You hate refusing him. Maybe this time will be different. Hopefully Straub won’t get drunk like he usually does at parties.

  “Alright fine, just don’t get drunk!” You warn him, and he chuckles.

  “I won’t, I promise.” He smirks, and you raise your eyebrows.

            You check your outfit in the mirror before you head out with Straub. Your black dress is just past your knees and it really brings out your gorgeous figure. Your heels aren’t too tall, so you should be good. Although your straightened hair is a little bit wavy, you don’t mind. Your makeup looks perfect.

  “Let’s go,” You say, and Straub follows you out the door. You get into the passenger side of the car and Straub gets into the driver’s side. While you drive to the party, you make light conversation with Straub. Of course you wish you were going with him as his date, but you’re just his friend. Maybe things will change after tonight.

            The house you arrive is brightly lit by Christmas lights. The loud music blares through the walls and you know you’re at the right house.

  “Ready?” Straub smiles and you nod, blushing. You make your way into the crowded house and Straub immediately goes to get a drink. You shoot him a look and he looks defeated.

  “Come Y/N, it’s just one drink!” Straub smirks and you shake your head.

  “You’re driving home tonight, so no drinks for you.” You say firmly. Straub rolls his eyes and pulls you out onto the dance floor. You can smell the cigarette smoke and alcohol on people and quite frankly, it’s pretty damn nasty. The music blasts loudly and you look over at Straub. He seems to be having a good time.

            Just as you’re about to break down, Straub pulls you towards him. Oh, so he wants to dance? You smile when you think that he wants to dance with you, but the smile is lost when you realize that you’re on him. He wants you to grind on him. You might as well, who’s going to notice? If they do, why would they care? You slowly grind on him and he grabs your hips and holds them towards his ‘area’. His hands don’t leave for the whole time you grind on him. You swear you can feel his erection but you kind of hope he doesn’t have one. You don’t want him to take your virginity just yet.

            You face him and crash your lips on his. He kisses you back fiercely and then leads you upstairs.

  “Straub, I don’t want to do it.” You say, a tear slipping down your cheek.

  “Hey, hey, it’s okay. We can just kiss. I swear we won’t go past that.” Straub smiles, and you feel reassured. He pushes you into a room and locks the door behind you. His hands travel down to your waist and yours wander to his neck. You slowly kiss him and it feels right. You can’t explain it, but you know that Straub loves you.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in so long! School's right around the corner for me and I've been extremely busy due to that. I hope you enjoyed this imagine and have a lovely day/afternoon/night/whatever! <3

-Emily