Graser - Good Times

Warning: Smut!

            Graser groans as he tries to play a parkour map with Rusher and Straub. From what you can tell, he’s failing badly. You laugh and he glares at you. He goes back to attempting to parkour when he slams his fists down on his desk. His eyes waver over to you and you shrug. He lets out a frustrated sigh and holds his head in his hands. You get up from his comfortable bed and awkwardly pat his back. He still keeps his head in his hands and you sigh.

            “At least you tried,” You say, trying to be comforting. Even though it’s just parkour, you knew better than to say so. He finally looks up at you and rolls his gorgeous blue eyes. You look down, not sure what to do now. Graser pulls you down into his lap and you blush. A warm feeling quickly spreads through you when he breathes hot air on your neck. You shiver, and Graser chuckles. You’re not quite sure what’s happening right now, but you don’t care. All that you care about is the way Graser’s making you feel- and it’s a good way.

            “You know, you’re gorgeous.” Graser states, and presses his lips to yours. You immediately kiss back, and the warm feeling is growing rapidly. He licks your bottom lip, begging for an entrance. You don’t give him one, so his hands travel down to your ass, and he gently squeezes it. As you gasp, he takes the opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth. He leaves no part untouched. You smile into the kiss and slip your tongue into his mouth and explore it. He gets up from his chair, making you move with him.

            As he pushes you against the bed, you can’t help but think that the guy you’re in love with you might just be in love with you as well. His lips connect with your neck, and he trails kisses from your jawline to your collarbone, trying to find your sweet spot. Once he’s found it, a small moan escapes from your lips and Graser smirks. He kisses the spot and nibbles gently on it. It feels alright. He tugs on your shirt, and you assume he wants it off. In one swift motion, your shirt is off and on the other side of the room. Graser goes to your back and fiddles with your bra, and after the third attempt, he gives up. You laugh and take it off with ease.

            His hands fly up to your boobs and he massages them. You let out a moan to let him know you like it. He laughs and takes off his shirt. You trace your hands over his stomach and he smiles. Graser begins to pull off your pants when you give him a worried look.

  “Do you want to stop?” Graser asks. You shake your head no and give him a reassuring smile. He flashes you a grin and finishes pulling off your pants. You sit up and point at his jeans, wanting them off. In an instant, his pants are off and his lips are back on yours. His fingers gently graze your panties, and then he takes them off. He looks at your body and smiles. You look at his boxers to see that his erection is huge.

            “Damn,” You smirk, and he laughs as he begins to rub his fingers by your area. He gently sticks them in and you arch your back as the pleasure shoots through. Graser takes that as a cue to keep going. He sticks two more fingers in and feels around. You moan his name and he laughs. He takes his fingers out and then slides off his boxers. His erection pops up and you sit up to stroke it. He moans in pleasure and you keep feeling him up. He thrusts in your hand and you know what he wants, but you’re not ready for it yet. Graser immediately recognizes your discomfort and stops.

            “We don’t have to go all the way,” He says.

  “Yeah, I’m sorry for being lame, but I don’t want to.” You say, sighing. Graser just smiles and kisses you gently.

  “Let’s just cuddle, yeah?” Graser suggests and you nod. You both get your clothes back on and lie down on his bed.

  “That was amazing.” You say and then fall asleep in his arms.

A/N: Ahhhh I felt so awkward writing this! It was pretty fun though LOL. Anyways, I hope you have a lovely day/afternoon/night/whatever. <3

-Emily