Like a Disney Movie

"...And Yoongi and Jimin lived happily ever after." Yoongi finished off telling their story to the younger.
"Just like a Disney movie, Daddy?!" The little squealed.
"Just like a Disney movie, baby. Let's go to sleep. It's been a long day. Macy! Stella! Bed time!" Yoongi answered and yelled.
"Can we go to the studio tommorow, Daddy?" Jimin asked as he took Yoongi's hand, letting him lead the little to their bedroom as Stella and Macy followed.
"Of course, baby. Daddy needs to practice for Seesaw tomorrow." Yoongi picked Jimin up and set him on the bed. Jimin layed down and got under the covers as Yoongi climbed into bed next to him. Macy and Stella jumped up onto the bed and slept at the foot of it. Yoongi leaned over and pecked Jimin's nose before turning the light off as Jimin giggled.
"Goodnight, Daddy." Jimin cuddled up to Yoongi's chest.
"Goodnight, baby boy. Daddy loves you." Yoongi pulled him impossibly closer and kissed his forehead.
"Minnie loves you too, Daddy."
They fell asleep cuddled and tangled in each other.

STORY OVER!!! I had to finish a couple stories off because I made a new one and I have another one I might start typing. I'm sorry it's over. BYE BYE!!!