What's the Safe Word

They walked into the studio and Hoseok saw them.
"Food morning boys. Are Kook and Min in little space today?"
"Yes, they both are."
"Perfect. Namjoon is in little space as well. His caretaker took him to the bathroom."
"Okay, well what do we start with?" Yoongi questioned while Taehyung tried to get Jungkook's attention.
"Oh, we always start with random dance. They can pick something and dance to it. I'll play it from the speakers." Hoseok explained. Jimin turned to Yoongi.
"Daddy, can you practice TT with me?" Yoongi nealt down to his level.
"What's the safe word?"
"Um, chyper?"
"Good boy, I'll practice with you. Hoseok can you play TT by Twice?" Yoongi asked, handing Jimin a piece of candy.
"Yeah, I'll go start it up right now." Hoseok walked away to start the music.
"Kookie, Tae Tae. Can you please come dance with me and Yoonie?"
"Sure, Jimin." Taehyung answered. Jimin shoved his candy in his pocket and ran to the middle of the studio, facing the mirrors. Taehyung, Jungkook, and Yoongi followed him. They all started dancing when the music started up. They each knew different members' parts so they had the formation down and everything. Hoseok watched them dance. Escpecially Yoongi. He was an okay dancer. He wasn't the best but he could help with the group they were forming. When the song ended, everyone was out of breath. Namjoon and Jin had returned from the bathroom and heard Hoseok ask Yoongi.
"Do you want to join our group, Yoongi?"
...

I almost forgot to update. Goodnight. BYE BYE!!!