Why, Hello

Yoongi woke up to Stella sitting on his face. He lifted the cat up and held her in front of him.
"Why, hello Stella." Yoongi set her down on the floor and got out of bed as a complaining Jimin walked in the room.
"Daddy, my arm hurts." Jimin spoke around his pacifier. Yoongi lifted the littles bandaged arm and kissed it.
"Let's get you some medicine for that, baby boy." Yoongi held his other hand and walked him to the bathroom. The blood stained carpet, that Yoongi hadn't changed or washed yet, scared the little.
"Daddy, I don' like it." Jimin stuffed his face in Yoongi's arm.
"It's okay, baby. Do you want Daddy to get Macy?" Yoongi asked, petting his hair. Jimin just nodded.
"Macy!" Yoongi yelled through the house. Macy came running into the room and she nuzzled her face against Jimin's leg. Jimin pulled away from Yoongi and started petting her. Yoongi searched through the cabinet for the pain medicine. When he found it he handed Jimin a cup of water and two of the pills.
"Take the pills, baby boy. They will make it stop hurting." Yoongi closed and locked the cabinet as the little took the two pills. He led Jimin out of the bathroom, threw the cup in the sink and sat on the couch, Jimin laying on his lap. He fell asleep as he watched the cartoons as he hadn't slept very well the night before because if the pain.
...

I DONT REMBER MY IDEAS! I last updated in October. It's November. I need ideas. If you actually read these, comment some ideas! BYE BYE!!!