Help

Yoongi was at work when he got a call from Taehyung.
"Tae? What's wrong?" Yoongi spoke, confused as to why Taehyung was calling him.
"We need help. Jimin locked himself on the bathroom without Stella or Macy and he won't let anyone in. We can hear him crying and about every five seconds we hear a soft whimper."
Taehyung explained the whole situation to Yoongi.
"I'm coming. Is there anything sharp in the bathroom?" Yoongi was grabbing his coat and bag to leave work.
"Only razors, why."
"Shit, god damnit."
"Yoongi, why?" Taehyung questioned a little more sternly.
"I'll be home in five, try to find something to pick the lock. If you do, open the door. If not, wait for me and don't talk to him."
._______.
"He's in the bathroom, right?" Yoongi burst through the door and ran to the bathroom door. He quickly opened it, already having the key in hand, and ran to the boy holding a razor blade to his right wrist.
"Baby, stop. Please stop." Jimin dropped the razor and and hugged Yoongi, staining his blue shirt with the blood coming from his wrists. Jimin cried into Yoongi's chest as he whimpered at the pain shooting through his wrists.
"Macy!" Yoongi yelled through the house, hoping to get the dog to help Jimin. Luckily, Macy ran into the bathroom and forced herself under Jimin's arm, trying to calm him down. Yoongi let go of Jimin and place his arms around the dog that was trying her hardest to comfort him. Yoongi ran into the bathroom closet and pulled out some bandage wraps and some peroxide. Jimin let go of Macy, now only sniffling and looked at Yoongi.
"Baby, can you go sit on the edge of the bathtub for me? Macy, go to Taehyung." Macy ran over to Tae, who was standing at the bathroom entrance in shock, as Jimin stood up and walked to the edge of the bathtub. He sat down and Yoongi followed him.
"Tae, can you go to my bathroom and give Macy a bath. She has blood on her fur."
"O-okay. Come on Macy, let's go." Macy and Taehyung went into Yoongi's and Jimin's bathroom. Yoongi cleaned the cuts on Jimin's wrists and wrapped them up.
"Baby, why did you do this?" Jimin broke down crying.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Jimin started breathing heavy and reached towards the sink where the razor blade sat.
"Baby, no. I'm not letting you have the razor blade. Come here." Yoongi blpicked him up bridal style, avoiding the sink, and carried him into their bedroom where Taehyung was walking Macy out. Macy jumped up and stood on her back paws, nuzzling her face into Jimin's arm. Yoongi sat on the floor on his knees, letting Macy calm Jimin down. Jimin started to pet Macy and soon enough was smiling and giggling when Macy licked his face. Yoongi stood up and put Jimin on the bed.
"Taehyung, where is Jungkook?"
"Oh, he's in our room. I'll go get him." Taehyung ran out of the room and came back with Jungkook following him.
"Is Jiminie okay now?" Jungkook questioned.
"I'm o-okay now, K-Kookie."
"Okay, Jungie want to go take a nap?" Taehyung asked.
"Yeah, if you come with me." Jungkook spoke inocently.
"Of course. Yoongi, He could probably use a nap too."
"Yeah, let's take a nap, baby."
"O-okay, Daddy. Come c-cuddle."
Needless to say, the house was quiet other than the sound of snoring and purring.

Intense but cute chapter. I'm sorry I made Jimin cut. I got an idea and at least I'm uploading now. BYE BYE!!!