Good Morning, Little One

Yoongi had been awake for an hour, waiting for Jimin to wake up. He had just been admiring the precious person that God had gifted him with when he started to mumble in his sleep. He started to squirm around slightly, worrying Yoongi. When he heard what the little was saying, he smiled and had to refrain from laughing.
"Daddy, harder!" The little mumbled out. Yoongi didn't want to wake him up but he also didn't want to watch and hear the little moan his name in his sleep. He slowly slipped out of bed and walked to the bathroom, starting the shower. When he went back into the room, Jimin was awake, sitting up against the headboard.
"Good morning, little one." Yoongi spoke as he wandered over to the bed.
"Good morning, Daddy." The little covered his face with a blanket. Yoongi pulled the blanket off of the little and noticed that he was hard.
"Come shower with me, baby boy." Jimin blushed but stood up and followed Yoongi to the shower. They both stripped and stepped into the shower.
...

I didn't know what to do so this happened. Have a nice night. I know I will. I don't have to share my room with my sister tonight. Only my very loud and obnoxious hamster along with my sisters very loud and obnoxious hamster. BYE BYE!!!