Ending.

Hi guys I'm back. This is the last chapter I hope you enjoy it and well I'm so so so sorry to not update, I got no idea in my head I don't know what to write and there you go.

Danmi's POV...

Everything is beautiful my life have changed completely. Sometimes I think that is a beautiful dream and when no one expect I'll wake up. I'm enjoying those moments with Jungkook. He made a beautiful proposal and we will get marry in 2 weeks. I'm so happy finally I have my man.

**Things be complicated but I did and make my choice. All I wanna do right now is really hear your voice.**

I'm choosing my wendding dress with Rosé and Jungkook does not want to stop calling me, each 5 minutes I'm receiving Jungkook's call.

"Danmi your fucking phone is ringing again. Why don't your soon to be husband give us a little bit of peace and liberty" Rosé said angryly.

"Maybe he just feel lonely" I reply.

On the phone~

"Why are you calling me again??? I'm so sick that you are calling meeee calling meeee"

"Can't I check on you? My beautiful wifey ?" Jungkook ask.

"Are you a spy or my bodyguard?"

"None of them. I just want to check on you again. Before you run away or something like that"

"Can you do me some favors?" I ask

"What kind of favors? If you says like those that you want me to pleasure you in our bed I would like to"

"Maybe in honeymoon. Can you come and pick me up?"

"Just for youuuuu"

"And then can we go to my parents home?"

"Just for you~"

"And then we'll go for a ice cream with Rosie"

"Just for youu~~~"

"And the last one... STOP FKNG CALLING ME!"

"Who are you?"

After he says who are you I hang up I can feel that he roll his eyes. I didn't get the chance to get my wedding dress today so I'll get it tomorrow with Rosie and mom. Rosie drove me home. And we promise to get my dress tomorrow.

When I open the door I found an angry Jungkook infront of me. I was confuse.

"Why did you hang up the phone and didn't reply my text?" Jungkook ask angryly

"I--- "

Before I finish my sentence Jungkook turn around and sit on the couch. I was surprise he is not the type that ignores me.

I walk toward him and stand behind. I kiss his neck and stand infront of him. He obiusly ignores me but I sit on his lap.

"Babyyyyyyy don't ignores me pleasee????"

"........"

"Papi no me ignores. Hablame, tócame, besame. Dime lo que quieres y yo te lo doy"

(Daddy don't ignores me. Talk to me, touch me, kiss me. Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you)

"If you says that. I want to fuck you rough. Giving you orgasm that no one can give and make you scream my name all night long."

"Not now hehehe I was just teasing you. So BYEEEEEE!!!!"

"Damm it this girl is going to give me blue balls" Jungkook whispear

-----------------------

<Wedding day>