Chapter 10: Love and a Message

Start from the beginning

I reached out my shaky hand carefully. I had to feel that he was real. He slowly walked forward, putting the top of his under my hand. The fur was soft and thick, I moved my hand over his face, trying to process that he was a real werewolf.

"Y-you can shift back if you want," I mumbled.

Taking my hand back to my lap. He moved away slightly and shifted back into his human form. What I wasn't expecting was for him to be naked. My jaw dropped and I quickly glanced away, my cheeks burning like they were on fire. I heard him chuckle.

"Did you like what you saw, love?" he teased, making my cheeks burn more if that was possible.

"I-uhm-I... err... I guess," I stuttered out, not even knowing what I was saying.

The image of his nicely built muscles flexing slightly burned through my mind, and his tattoo, made him look even better. I, of course, got of glimpse of his junk which embarrassed me, even more, to think about.  He turned around and started going through some clothes in the closet.

I couldn't help myself but peek. His body was so well built, and his ass was damn nice.

"I can feel you looking," he smirked as he turned around holding clothes. "I don't have to put these on if you don't want me to," he held up the clothes, his eyes filled with mischievousness. 

"Uh, no," I said quickly as I averted my gaze quickly to the wall opposite of him, only to find a mirror reflecting him and his body.

"No, you don't want me to wear these?" he teased.

My god, how did this situation escalate to here? I quickly glanced at the wall in front of me.

"No, I don't want you to be naked. So please put the clothes on," I said sheepishly. Thankfully, he quickly put his clothes back.

"Anything else I can do to make you more comfortable?" he asked with a grin. I shook my head, still feeling my cheeks on fire. "Well there's some food in the kitchen if you're hungry," he gestured to the kitchen as he left.

As I entered the kitchen there was knock on the door and Zayden quickly went and got it. He returned with Ryuu and a woman. She was a slender brunette with sparkling hazel eyes.

"Hi, I'm Alexia," she bowed. Bowed? It made me feel weird.

"I am Lillith," I said in confusion as she nodded.

"I know. I am here to help you unlock your magic," she said, "please sit?" she gestured to the table. I sat down at the table noticing the delicious pile of sandwiches in the middle.

"We can start after eating," Zayden said as he sat down with us. Ryuu just stood there as still and expressionless as a stone.

"Are you okay Ryuu?" Zayden asked stiffly. Ryuu's eyes snapped up to meet mine. Trapping me in a trance with his emerald gaze.

"I am going to go," Ryuu muttered as he turned around and walked out the door. Zayden started eyeing me which made me uncomfortable. We ate in silence and awkwardness.

"Alright, ready?" Alexia said in a perky voice as she brought three candles.

"Sure," I sighed, unsure this would actually work.

"So, the goal is to get these candles lit, like this," she raised her hands and focused. Seconds later there were flames eating at the candle wicks. My jaw just about hit the floor.

"Holy shit," I gasped in shock. For some reason this took me by more surprise then Zayden actually being a werewolf.

"Your turn," Alexia giggled slightly at my reaction. "So just focus. Empty your mind and imagine the candles lighting from the energy that comes from your hands," she explained.

"Like the chi energy, it comes from your core and your hands our a gateway for it," Zayden explained. I looked at him wide-eyed. How did he know about witches and their energy? "I read," he shrugged, answering my question as if he read my thoughts.

"Okay," I inhaled deeply.

Placing my palms towards the candles that were put out. I closed my eyes and took a few breathes, emptying my mind and imagining the candles to lit up. I peeked my eye open after a few seconds, nothing. I sighed, of course, it wouldn't work. I felt ridiculous trying this.

"It will take time and practice, don't worry. Just keep focusing," Alexia reassured me.

I tried again to get the candle lit, keeping my eyes closed and my concentration on them. I stayed that way until I heard crackling, thinking it was the flames burning on top of the candles I opened my eyes,

"Oh my god!" I screamed as I jumped up, my chair crashing to the floor.

My whole body shook in fear as I saw blood leaking from the top of the candles. They were lit with red flames as the hot wax turned into blood forming a puddle on the table.

"What in the bloody hell," I heard Zayden say under his breath.

Alexia stared wide-eyed, paralyzed at the image. The puddle of blood began forming words that made my heart stop and my blood freeze.

You can't hide.

Audience:

What does everyone think so far?

Why do think that happened to Lillith?

Hope everyone enjoyed! Thank you for reading (:

xoxo