Chapter 1

He woke up squinting his eyes to get used to the light in the room. Someone was talking to him.

"Jungkook, wake up" he stood up from bed inmediatly looking at the person who spoke.

It was just one of the sisters.

"Jungkook, there is a family who would like to know you" she said.

Jungkook opened his eyes in disbelief.

A family who wanted to see him? Nobody had ever wanted to adopt him in 17 years, why would it happen now?

"Are you sure they're talking about me? You know nobody has ever asked to meet me before" he said still not believing her words.

She simply nodded.

"Get ready, they're waiting for you downstairs" she said and walked out of the room.

Inmediatly he jumped out of bed looking for some clothes. He wanted to give a good impression in the first time he met his family.

After he dressed up he ran downstairs past the other orphans who had once made fun of him because of his age to be in an orphanage.

Now he could show them not everybody hated him, at least that was what he thought.

He entered running to the meeting room which he had never entered before feeling as nervous as hell.

"H-hi" he greeted nervously as he entered. He saw two men and a boy who must have been his age.

"Hi, Jungkook, right?" one of the men asked.

Jungkook nodded insecure.

"I am Namjoon-"

"-and I am Jin" the other man interrupted.

"So" Namjoon began saying "we are sure we are goingt to adopt you Jungkook, but we first wanted to meet you." he smiled.

The 17 year old boy did a victory dance in his mind.

They talked for an hour at least. The two men told him the boy next to them was named Jimin and he suffered from a mental illness which made him act like a child although he was seventeen, and he was feeling lonely lately as his fathers had lots of work to do and didn't have time for him, so they thought it would be a good idea getting him a brother.

At the end of their little talk, Namjoon and Jin left the room to let him know a little bit more about Jimin.

It had been an akward silence as Jimin was playing with some plushies and didn't pay attenton to Kook.

"Hi Jimin" he decided to break the silence. Jimin didn't care much though. "Jimin, did they tell you we are going to be brothers?"

This time Jimin looked up and simply nodded and went back to his toys.

"So what are you playing?" he asked this time.

Jimin looked at him finally and said. "W-ith my T-oys-" he said.

Jungkook thought his stutter was just so adorable.

"So now you can talk!" Jungkook teased him playfully.

Jimin just blushed and went back to his toys.

Namjoon and Jin entered again.

"So Jungkook? How was it?" Jin asked.

"He didn't want to talk to me at first but I made it" I smiled.

"Yeah, he can be like that sometimes" Namjoon chuckled. "Aren't you gonna say bye to your new brother?" he asked Jimin.

"B-bye" he said hiding behind Jin.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile.

"So Jungkookie, better be ready tomorrow, we are gonna come for you at around 10 o'clock okay?" Namjoon said and the boy just nodded.

That day he couldn't sleep. He was just so happy about leaving this horrible place where he had been since the day he was born. It was sad he never met his parents but he would now have a beautiful family as he had always wanted.

Thinking about his possible future he was awake all night with a smile he couldn't erase.

.......

The next day he got up from bed at around 7 in the morning .

He quickly packed all of his things, which consisted on his clothes (which were very few) and a book he had from when he was five and the sisters bought it for him after some kids had pushed him.

He sat on his bed and looked around the boys room. He was definetely not going to miss that place.

He sighed. That day was gonna be a very long one.

..........

So this is my first english fanfic, so please forgive me😂

I actually speak spanish.

Well, nobody is going to read this but, I don't care. I just came up with this idea and started to write, I don't know😂