The Fight For Love

By: trinitystories_xo

Genre: Teen Fiction/ Action

Reads: 25M (as of November 18th)

Chapters: 37

Sequel: The Fight for Redemption

Description:
Everyone knows about the typical nerd who gets bullied. If you ask the students of Rosewood High school what the definition of the typical nerd was, then they would say Anastasia Stone. When her crush, also known as her best guy friend Kendall betrays her, she leaves town with a broken heart.

Now two years later, she isn't the same girl anymore. She's a fighter and it's time for her to return to the school that caused so many problems, but the worst part is... Nobody is going to know the real her because now, she's going to have to disguise herself as the girl she used to be.

Then there's the typical bad boy, Ryder Gonzalez who loves to get drunk, party, and have one night stands. But that's not all... No, he's the leader of the second strongest gang in the country while Anastasia's dad is the first.

Anastasia's life isn't easy, especially since there's someone who wants her.

The infamous Ryan Slade is the leader of the third strongest gang and he's always wanted Anastasia all to himself. He's willing to do anything to have her, even if that means drugging her into believing she's his.

Will Ryder find out her secret? Can he break down her walls? Will he fall for her because we all know that you can love your enemy too.

Will both of their lives be changed forever? What will happen to them after high school? Follow Anastasia on her journey to fight for love...

Trailer:

My opinion:
This is a story about a strong girl who is fighting on and learning to be strong. Anastasia goes through some rough times and learns to become tough and being taught by her father to fight and defend herself. This book  shows us how sexist this world can be all based on the gender you are shows how powerful or how strong you are. This books proves that girls can fight and become superior or men if they just tried hard enough. This book also shows how love can grow for people with a reason for everything. The way that this book's plot plays out is amazing that once you start the book you can't let go of it. She also learns how to play it smart and channel her anger by punching a locker that leaves a dent in it. Anastasia shows power/strength, bravery, courage, compassion, and so many qualities that truly makes her a great role model. This is a truly got title to fit the story for the fight for love. However, the writing was sometimes messy, but that's all.

Rating: 3/5