Listening To Lucas

By: kaddydee

Genre: Teen Fiction (I guess)

Reads: 640k (as of August 14th)

DESERVES WAY MORE

Chapters: 36

Sequel: N/A

Description:
Seventeen year old Samantha Bishop has never been one to listen. Not to her parents, not to her teachers or to her friends. She acts without thinking and hurts without blinking. To her, everything is a game, and if you're not a player then you're already losing. Call it her bitchy nature, or her heartless demeanour, but if she doesn't like you there's a strong possibility you'll lose a tooth, an arm, or more likely: your boyfriend.

Eighteen year old Lucas Kowalski has always been one to listen. To his parents, to his teachers and, most importantly, to his friends. To him, everybody deserves to be listened to and not just heard. Call it risky or careless, but if he happens to like you there's a strong possibility he'll give you an array of stars, a mapped constellation, or more likely: a night sky of your own.

He doesn't talk much, but if he does you'd better listen.

Trailer:

My opinion:

This is not a typical "I love him, he loves me, let's me together but oh no we can't" type of story. It's one of the best Wattpad books I've ever read. This most definitely could be published, and should be published! It is so much better than so many published books that I have read. This book has made my heart hurt for so long for it's characters who are so well developed. I was once told that imperfect characters are the best characters, and if so, then this book has the best character's I've ever seen. It's also in my "BOOKS TAGT MADE ME CRYYY" reading list sooooo yeah :) This is probably as good as I sold myself to the devil for vinyls...pitiful I know.

Rating: 5/5