Her last words with Danielle definitely showed the real Alexid. The scarred girl. The one used by the Gamechangers. The one who just wanted to enjoy life. I can compare her to myself actually. We're almost the same.

Except for being... slutty and brash.

I don't mind her being like that though. I know that there's this reason that she became a slut. She just doesn't want to tell anybody.

"Oy! Nice, nandito na pala kayo ah!" Alexid cheerfully greeted me, as I sit beside her, placing her tray of food, and the others with the help of Daryll. "Oy, jerkface! Chinismisan mo ba 'to ng kababalaghan?! Nakita ko kayo nag-uusap dun ah!"

Daryll sneered. "I did not, Alexid, whatever that is you're thinking."

"So... umm... paano 'to?" Out of nowhere, Aira asks a question, startling all of us.

"Paano mag-joke?" Alexid pointed a finger at herself.

"Hindi. I mean... etong... R-Royals... Grabe, ang weird lang ng dating sa'kin."

"'Cause we're all weird people. Hindi naman lahat kailangan maging normal." Alexid started chomping down her food. "Pero hindi kami nag-jo-joke tungkol dito no!"

Currently, I am sitting with Alexid, Cosine, and Daryll, opposite of us was Enrico, March (the name of the SSC Vice President) and Aira.

"So... bother to introduce... each other?" March suggested. We all had the same curious looks.

"Ako na mauna..." Alexid raised a hand, smiling ear-to-ear. "Alexid Jenina Medina. 16. Maganda. Malandi. Maingay. Oh yan ah? Walang kasinungalingan diyan! Ikaw naman!"

I sighed. "Allison Marcian Carpio."

Everyone was silent. Alexid nudged my arm. "Uy, more details!"

I sighed. Again. "I'm 16, IT club PIO officer."

"Yep. I'm familiar with you." March said.

"Umm... Daryll McGuire. 17... Do I have to say much, Alexid?" Daryll looked at Alexid questioningly. The girl just nodded.

"I f*ck. And that 'f*ck' meant a lot of things."

"Oh my god, ang pangit ng delivery! P*ta!" Alexid visibly cringed at what she just heard, Cosine and Aira had the same reaction.

"Uhh... I'm C-Cosine Rodriguez. I'm 16... and the president of the Sci-Math club of the junior department. I love science in all things."

"Your name... is related to Math huh?" March observed his face, much to his nervousness. "Interesting."

"Hehehe... Oo nga eh grabe. Pogi pa." Aira butts in.

Alexid hemmed. "I guess, it's your turn. The three of you. Mukha pa kayong magkakakilala. Hindi! Scratch that! Halatang magkakakilala nga kayo!"

Enrico plastered a sincere smile. "Ako si Enrico Mendez. 17 na rin ako. Alam niyo na siguro na apo ako ng Dean... kasali rin ako sa Agila."

"I'm March Isidro Sylvia. I'm 16. You can call me March or simply Miss. Vice President ng SSC ng junior department, tsaka member ng IT club, kaya I'm familiar with Miss Alli."

"Ako pala si Aira Torrealba. 16 years old pa lang. Normal na estudyante pero single hehehe." she says, staring lovingly at Cosine who look rather terrified than interested.

"Pano kayo nagkakilala?" Alexid again, asks. The three look at each other.

"Magbestfriends kami." Aira pointed her finger at herself and March. She then, points a finger at March and Enrico. "Mag-ex naman sila."

Royals: MisfitsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara