An Old Friend

|| Shirou vs Haruka||
Shirou kicks Haruka in the stomach as he was inside a trapped that Haruka set up.

Haruka: Nice! Get Bent! *He grabs Shirou's right leg and threw him against a wall*

Shirou: Oof! *He fell near of the wall and kicked the corner to slide himself away from Haruka*

Haruka sees Shirou sliding away and jumped so that he doesn't get in the way of Shirou's body slam. To Haruka's surprise, Shirou indeed slide below him but not before he grabbed both of Haruka's leg and tripped him.

Haruka: AHHH!!! *Haruka fell face first in the concrete*

Shirou: Hah! It's time for the ultimate climax!

**Somewhere in the Den-Liner**

Momotaros: ACHOO!

Ryoutaro: Did you get a cold again, Momotaros?

Momotaros: No.....I just felt that someone used my line in some shitty Wattpad story....

**Back to the Fight**

Shirou got back up and so does Haruka. Haruka runs towards Shirou as Shirou grabs a crate and threw it at Haruka thinking it would slow him down. To Shirou's suprise, Haruka just runs through it and yelling louder and louder as he gets closer.

Shirou: Haruka-san...*He shakes his head and proceeds to run to Haruka without a second thought*

Haruka finally got closed to Shirou and punch him in the face. Shirou didn't falter like last time and tackled Haruka. As both of them were falling, Shirou kneed Haruka on the cheek bones and they both rolled on the ground. They both rolled till the Port where fishermen were afraid and ran off with their boat.

Shirou: HRRAAARRGHH!!! *Throws Haruka into the ocean*

Haruka: PFFFMPH! *Moves to the side and knocks Shirou back onto the Port*

Both riders were now on the Ports and trying to knock each other off it.

Haruka: SCREW THIS!

VIOLENT BREAK

Haruka twist the handle and pulled a spear looking just like this. He then grabbed the spear and stab the port making the woods destroyed.

 He then grabbed the spear and stab the port making the woods destroyed